PackSmack and Ben,
For those of you who scream for 'facts', it is fact:
1. Jesus Christ (you do remember him, don't you?) was a socialist.
2. The teachings of JC are socialism in its purest form.
3. True followers of JC act in socialist ways.
So to be a 'Christian,' one must be a socialist.
Are you a true follower of JC?
- Jesus answered, My kingdom is not of this world: if my kingdom were of this world, then would my servants fight, that I should not be delivered to the Jews: but now is my kingdom not from hence. JN 18:36 His mission is spiritual, not temporal. He neither claimed nor exercised temporal power. He did not prescribe an economic system.
- Submit your proof, and with it, proof of your knowledge of the meaning of "socialism".
- True followers of Jesus Christ seek to emulate him. Jesus was not a thief. Socialism involves theft by agency. The disciples considered tax collectors to be sinners.