saqib09 said...This is one of those rare comments so target rich that it deserves its own post. This will, in the long run, prove to be as entertaining as a goat with its horns hung up in a chicken wire fence.
the 9/11 attack is a sad horrible event and Allah absolutely prohibits attack on innocent people. The Prophet (s) before every war and conflict instructed his companions to not harm any woman and children and anyone who are not involved in direct conflict. He ordered not to destroy or harm in anyway any property that belong to non muslims. That is history and by basic Islamic law that is the way every Muslim should live. This is historical facts that you can not deny and that alone dismisses any distorted interpretation of Islamic texts you can come up with. You are not presenting any accepted method of interpretation to start with. Why should anyone listen to you?
- Allah absolutely prohibits attack on innocent people
- We don't play that semantic game.
- By definition, only Muslims are innocent. All others are rebels against Allah, who deserve to be killed and cast into Hell.
- The truth is revealed by Ibn Kathir's Tafsir of Al-Ma'idah 33. Disbelief is sufficient to condemn one to hudud.
- The recompense of those who wage war against Allah and His Messenger and do mischief in the land is only that they shall be killed or crucified or their hands and their feet be cut off on the opposite sides, or be exiled from the land. That is their disgrace in this world, and a great torment is theirs in the Hereafter.
- `Wage war' mentioned here means, oppose and contradict, and it includes disbelief, blocking roads and spreading fear in the fairways. Mischief in the land refers to various types of evil. Ibn Jarir recorded that `Ikrimah and Al-Hasan Al-Basri said that the Ayat, The Punishment of those Who Cause Mischief in the Land
- Allah commands Muslims to wage war against disbelievers.
- 8:39 fight them until there is no more Fitnah
- 9:29 Fight against those who
- Moe confirmed it.
- Sahih Bukhari Volume 1, Book 8, Number 387:
Narrated Anas bin Malik:
Allah's Apostle said, "I have been ordered to fight the people till they say: 'None has the right to be worshipped but Allah.' And if they say so, pray like our prayers, face our Qibla and slaughter as we slaughter, then their blood and property will be sacred to us and we will not interfere with them except legally and their reckoning will be with Allah." Narrated Maimun ibn Siyah that he asked Anas bin Malik, "O Abu Hamza! What makes the life and property of a person sacred?" He replied, "Whoever says, 'None has the right to be worshipped but Allah', faces our Qibla during the prayers, prays like us and eats our slaughtered animal, then he is a Muslim, and has got the same rights and obligations as other Muslims have."
- Moe dispatched extortion letters and followed them up with his army.
LETTER TO THE JEWS OF KHYBER In the name of Allah, the Compassionate, the Merciful From Muhammad, the Prophet of Allah who is like Moosa (Moses A.S.) a prophet and messenger and he testifies to what Moosa (A.S.) had brought. 0 people of Torah, has Allah not stated in the Torah that "Muhammad (Sal Allaho Alehe Wasallam) is a Prophet of Allah. The people who will be with him, shall be harsh towards the enemies of Allah. And amongst themselves, they shall be kind and loving. They shall bow and prostrate before Allah. And they shall seek His bounty and goodwill". I ask you to swear by Allah, who sent Torah for you and who made your forefathers eat 'mann, and 'Salva' and dried sea for them and rid them of the tyranny of pharaoh. It is not written in Torah that you should believe in me? After the explanation about me in the Torah, do guidance and transgression become apparent? Therefore I invite you towards Allah and His Prophet.' Seal: Allah's Prophet Muhammad
- Bukhari Volume 4, Book 52, Number 143:
Narrated Anas bin Malik:
The Prophet said to Abu Talha, "Choose one of your boy servants to serve me in my expedition to Khaibar." So, Abu Talha took me letting me ride behind him while I was a boy nearing the age of puberty. I used to serve Allah's Apostle when he stopped to rest. I heard him saying repeatedly, "O Allah! I seek refuge with You from distress and sorrow, from helplessness and laziness, from miserliness and cowardice, from being heavily in debt and from being overcome by men." Then we reached Khaibar; and when Allah enabled him to conquer the Fort (of Khaibar), the beauty of Safiya bint Huyai bin Akhtab was described to him. Her husband had been killed while she was a bride. So Allah's Apostle selected her for himself and took her along with him till we reached a place called Sad-AsSahba,' where her menses were over and he took her for his wife. Haris (a kind of dish) was served on a small leather sheet. Then Allah's Apostle told me to call those who were around me. So, that was the marriage banquet of Allah's Apostle and Safiya. Then we left for Medina. I saw Allah's Apostle folding a cloak round the hump of the camel so as to make a wide space for Safiya (to sit on behind him) He sat beside his camel letting his knees for Safiya to put her feet on so as to mount the camel. Then, we proceeded till we approached Medina; he looked at Uhud (mountain) and said, "This is a mountain which loves us and is loved by us." Then he looked at Medina and said, "O Allah! I make the area between its (i.e. Medina's) two mountains a sanctuary as Abraham made Mecca a sanctuary. O Allah! Bless them (i.e. the people of Medina) in their Mudd and Sa (i.e. measures)."
- The Prophet (s) before every war and conflict instructed his companions to not harm any woman and children
- Same game, different words. The proscription on killing women & children is based on economics, not morality. I know that which ignorant fools are unaware of, because I read Allah's accursed book and Moe's accursed exemplar.
- 33:26. And those of the people of the Scripture who backed them (the disbelievers) Allâh brought them down from their forts and cast terror into their hearts, (so that) a group (of them) you killed, and a group (of them) you made captives.
- Who did they kill, who did they captivate, and how did they dispose of the captives? Ibn Kathir has the first answers.
- Those who were killed were their warriors, and the prisoners were their children and women. Imam Ahmad recorded that `Atiyah Al-Qurazi said, "I was shown to the Prophet on the day of Qurayzah, because they were not sure about me. The Prophet told them to look at me to see whether I had grown any body hair yet. They looked and saw that I had not grown any body hair, so they let me go and I was put with the other prisoners.'' This was also recorded by the Sunan compilers, and At-Tirmidhi said it is Hasan Sahih.'' An-Nasa'i also recorded something similar from `Atiyah.
- O9.3 When a child or a woman is taken captive, they become slaves by the fact of capture, and the woman's previous marriage is immediately annulled. [Umdat as-Salik]
- He ordered not to destroy or harm in anyway any property that belong to non muslims.
- Bukhari Volume 4, Book 52, Number 263:
Narrated Ibn 'Umar:
The Prophet burnt the date-palms of Bani An-Nadir.
- Bukhari Volume 4, Book 52, Number 310 :
Jarir bin 'Abdullah said to me, "Allah's Apostle said to me, 'Won't you relieve me from Dhul-Khalasa?' Dhul-Khalasa was a house where the tribe of Khatham used to stay, and it used to be called Ka'bat-ul Yamaniya. So I proceeded with one hundred-and-fifty (men) from the tribe of Ahmas who were good cavalry. I informed the Prophet that I could not sit firm on horses, so he stroke me on the chest with his hand and I noticed his finger marks on my chest. He invoked, 'O Allah! Make him firm and a guiding and rightly-guided man." Jarir set out towards that place, dismantled and burnt it, and then sent the good news to Allah's Apostle . The messenger of Jarir said to Allah's Apostle. "O Allah's Apostle! By Him Who has sent you with the Truth, I did not come to you till it (i.e. the house) had been turned (black) like a scabby camel (covered with tar)." So the Prophet invokes Allah to Bless the horses of the men of Ahmas five times.
- 33:27. And He caused you to inherit their lands, and their houses, and their riches, and a land which you had not trodden (before). And Allâh is Able to do all things.
- The reason for preserving property is that Moe confiscated it as booty, took 20% off the top and distributed the rest among his companions.