Ali Ben Ali Mohammad Abdul,You have no clue as to my personal faith, Ema, and I do not plan to issue any; it is entirely irrelevant to this debate. At issue is Islam: its doctrines & practices, which were issued & exemplified by Moe. I have uttered & published the basics of the fatal facts of Islam, with documentation sufficient to allow any reader to verify what I have written. No argument has any possibility of detering me from intense opposition to Islam. The ample testimony of Allah, Moe & his excellent companions is clear and convincing; nothing can disprove it.
Answer the questions,
Is there any persuasive argument that will get YOU to stop clinging to the demons of your religious beliefs?
What authority do you demand others to surrender their internal personal beliefs?
Simply because you follow an extremely warped interpretation of the writings of Islam, do you really think others are going to be willing to walk away from their religion?
Is it up to you to decide for others what religion to follow!? (You do not even follow the tenants of your own christian beliefs.)
When did I question your loyalty or patriotism because you did not agree with me?
When did I try to justify the calls for extreme barbarism by blaming the victims?
When did I try to excuse hysterical screams for heinous behavior by resorting to guilt by association?
When did I try to rationalize twisted "objective factual reality" by resorting to lies?
The right, by God, of a free man to remain alive & free; to live in peace, neither assaulted nor threatened, neither threatening nor assaulting, The right, by God, of a free man to raise objections to any & all who express an interest in physical assault for the purposes of taking his property, his life, his family or his liberty. The damnable doctrines of Islam are intolerable; they can not be tolerated! The arrogant assertion by Islam of a divine mandate to punish, humiliate, torment, terrify, assault, enslave, extort & kill any who do not adhere exactly in faith & practice to its doctrines makes Islam absolutely intolerable. It is incompatible with human life & liberty. It declares that our blood & property are not sacred to Muslims until we become Muslims.
Muslims having intellectual & moral capacity, who become informed of the true nature of Allah, Moe & their war cult tend to become disgusted and reject them. One Imam stated in an Al-Jazeera interview that 6000 African Muslims were converting to Christianity every day. One recent survey reported that only 13% of the Ummah had read the Qur'an. I am doing my part to help them, Ema. One of my blogs has a resource post which lists download links for the Qur'an & hadith in various formats & languages. Muslims from all over the world are making good use of it, about 5 hits per day.
It is up to every man to decide for himself what, when, where and how to believe and practice. That right is reciprocal. No man has a 'right' to force anyone else to adhere to his system of belief & practice. Islam can not be tolerated precisely because it arrogantly claims that 'right' as a divine mandate & duty. 3:110 declares Muslims to be the best of peoples ever raised up for mankind. The hadith which explains that ayeh says that it means "as you lead them with chains upon their necks until they embrace Islam". Muslims are commanded by their demon to make perpetual war upon non-Muslims, to kill or enslave them, harrass them and given license to rape their widows, take their worldly goods and enslave their orphans. Genocide & terrorism are Islamic sacraments. That makes Islam unacceptable; intolerable. Men who are rational and informed will not tolerate it!
My loyalty & patriotism are not at issue. Islam's damnable doctrines & practices are at issue. Islam is completely incompatible with and inimical to the principles laid down in the Declaration of Independence and codified in the Constitution.
With every idiotic comment, Ema! Islam is indefensible, yet you continue attempting to distract attention from its evil doctrines & practices. In particular, argumentum Tu quoque does not cut the mustard. Neither does your other favorite, projection.
Allah's imperatives and Moe's exemplification thereof are clear on the face of the books, Ema. I have cited them and the tafsir which confirm their obvious meaning along with their codification in Shari'ah. I have exposed my sources through links for easy verification. You are unable to disprove the evidence. You dance about accusing us of Islam's own arrogance & Barbarism.
Here they are, Ema, how do you answer them? What relevant, verifiable evidence do you have to substantiate your assertions?
As for subsequent times, there are two possible states in respect to non-Muslims.The first is when they are in their own countries, in which case jihad (def: o9.8) is a communal obligation, and this is what our author is speaking of when he says, "Jihad is a communal obligation," meaning upon the Muslims each year.[Reliance of the Traveller, Book O9.1]
Chapter O9.0: Jihad
What is its practical application?
How does that apply to the United States of America?Between 1779 and 1815, the Barbary pirates were attacking America's merchant marine, seizing boats, enslaving their crews and stealing cargo. They demanded payment of tribute for safe passage.
In 1786 Jefferson and John Adams went to negotiate with Tripoli's envoy to London, Ambassador Sidi Haji Abdrahaman or (Sidi Haji Abdul Rahman Adja). They asked him by what right he extorted money and took slaves. Jefferson reported to Secretary of State John Jay, and to the Congress:
The ambassador answered us that [the right] was founded on the Laws of the Prophet (Mohammed), that it was written in their Koran, that all nations who should not have answered their authority were sinners, that it was their right and duty to make war upon them wherever they could be found, and to make slaves of all they could take as prisoners, and that every Mussulman (or Muslim) who should be slain in battle was sure to go to heaven. 
8:39. And fight them until there is no more Fitnah (disbelief and polytheism: i.e. worshipping others besides Allâh) and the religion (worship) will all be for Allâh Alone [in the whole of the world ]....
9:29.Fight against those who (1) believe not in Allâh, (2) nor in the Last Day, (3) nor forbid that which has been forbidden by Allâh and His Messenger (4) and those who acknowledge not the religion of truth (i.e. Islâm) among the people of the Scripture (Jews and Christians), until they pay the Jizyah with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued.
"I have been ordered to fight the people till they say: 'None has the right to be worshipped but Allah.' And if they say so, pray like our prayers, face our Qibla and slaughter as we slaughter, then their blood and property will be sacred to us and we will not interfere with them except legally and their reckoning will be with Allah." Sahih Bukhari Volume 1, Book 8, Number 387
Caliph Umar's general told the Persians:
...Our Prophet, the Messenger of our Lord, has ordered us to fight you till you worship Allah Alone or give Jizya (i.e. tribute); and our Prophet has informed us that our Lord says:-- "Whoever amongst us is killed (i.e. martyred), shall go to Paradise to lead such a luxurious life as he has never seen, and whoever amongst us remain alive, shall become your master."... Sahih Bukhari Volume 4, Book 53, Number 386Compare the answer of Sidi Haji Abdrahaman to Bukhari4.53.386:
- ordered us to fight you till you worship Allah Alone or give Jizya
- that it was their right and duty to make war upon them
- Whoever amongst us is killed (i.e. martyred), shall go to Paradise
- every Mussulman (or Muslim) who should be slain in battle was sure to go to heaven.
- whoever amongst us remain alive, shall become your master
- to make slaves of all they could take as prisoners.
- fight them
- Fight against those who
- I have been ordered to fight the people
- The caliph (o25) makes war upon Jews, Christians, and Zoroastrians
- I do not know a word of Arabic; can't read a single character of it. Hilali & Khan translated the Qur'an quotes cited above with the exception of the one by Rodwell. I linked to nine parallel translations for easy comparison
- How did Muhammad interpret those ayat?
- What did he do?
- Why does each of the four major hadith collections have a 'book' of Jihad?
- Who interprets the Qur'an correctly, you or Ibn Kathir, who spent his life studying it, its interpretation & application?
- The Order to fight to eradicate Shirk and Kufr
- The Order to fight People of the Scriptures until They give the Jizyah
- Why does Sharia confirm the obvious primal facile meaning of the Qur'an, citing 9:29 as the basis for annual attacks upon disbelievers?
- Why do other Islamic legal scholars confirm the command?
- Al-Shafi'i (God have mercy on him) said: "The least that the imam must do is that he allow no year to pass without having organised a military expedition by himself, or by his raiding parties, according to the Muslims' interest, so that the jihad will only be stopped in a year for a (reasonable) excuse." He said: "If he did not undertake the sending of enough troops to fight, those who are absent (must) go out, and consider as an obligation that which God (who is praised) said."
8:2. The believers are only those who, when Allâh is mentioned, feel a fear in their hearts and when His Verses (this Qur'ân) are recited unto them, they (i.e. the Verses) increase their Faith; and they put their trust in their Lord (Alone);
49:15. Only those are the believers who have believed in Allâh and His Messenger, and afterward doubt not but strive with their wealth and their lives for the Cause of Allâh. Those! They are the truthful.
61:10. O You who believe! Shall I guide you to a commerce that will save you from a painful torment.
61:11. That you believe in Allâh and His Messenger (Muhammad ), and that you strive hard and fight in the Cause of Allâh with your wealth and your lives, that will be better for you, if you but know!
61:12. (If you do so) He will forgive you your sins, and admit you into Gardens under which rivers flow, and pleasant dwelling in Gardens of 'Adn Eternity ['Adn (Edn) Paradise], that is indeed the great success.
61:13. And also (He will give you) another (blessing) which you love, help from Allâh (against your enemies) and a near victory. And give glad tidings (O Muhammad ) to the believers.
What is the relationship between Allah & Muslims?
9:111. Verily, Allâh has purchased of the believers their lives and their properties; for the price that theirs shall be the Paradise. They fight in Allâh's Cause, so they kill (others) and are killed. It is a promise in truth which is binding on Him in the Taurât (Torah) and the Injeel (Gospel) and the Qur'ân. And who is truer to his covenant than Allâh? Then rejoice in the bargain which you have concluded. That is the supreme success .That's what Muslims do; they kill. That's what's wrong with Muslims: they worship and obey a bloodthirsty demon who commands them to subjugate us.
- They fight in Allâh's Cause, so they kill (others) and are killed.
- I have Muslim friends; nice people, well behaved.
- Muslims are explicitly commanded, in several ayat, not to befriend Kuffar. I will cite one of them.
- 60:1. O you who believe! Take not My enemies and your enemies (i.e. disbelievers and polytheists, etc.) as friends, showing affection towards them, while they have disbelieved in what has come to you of the truth (i.e. Islâmic Monotheism, this Qur'ân, and Muhammad ), and have driven out the Messenger (Muhammad ) and yourselves (from your homeland) because you believe in Allâh your Lord! If you have come forth to strive in My Cause and to seek My Good Pleasure, (then take not these disbelievers and polytheists, etc., as your friends). You show friendship to them in secret, while I am All-Aware of what you conceal and what you reveal. And whosoever of you (Muslims) does that, then indeed he has gone (far) astray, (away) from the Straight Path .
- Most Muslims don't engage in Jihad.
- Yet. They haven't been called by their Imam or Mullah. The Ummah is large and the battlefronts are relatively small. Once a sufficient number have answered the call, the rest are relieved unless an emergency occurs.
- Sahih Bukhari Volume 4, Book 52, Number 311:
Narrated Ibn 'Abbas:
The Prophet said, on the day of the Conquest of Mecca, "There is no migration (after the Conquest), but Jihad and good intentions, and when you are called for Jihad, you should immediately respond to the call."
- Abu Dawud Book 14, Number 2497:
The Prophet (peace_be_upon_him) said: He who does not join the warlike expedition (jihad), or equip, or looks well after a warrior's family when he is away, will be smitten by Allah with a sudden calamity. Yazid ibn Abdu Rabbihi said in his tradition: 'before the Day of Resurrection".
- Jihad is an anachronism, only applicable to Moe's lifetime.
- Abu Dawud Book 14, Number 2526
Narrated Anas ibn Malik:
The Prophet (peace_be_upon_him) said: Three things are the roots of faith: to refrain from (killing) a person who utters, "There is no god but Allah" and not to declare him unbeliever whatever sin he commits, and not to excommunicate him from Islam for his any action; and jihad will be performed continuously since the day Allah sent me as a prophet until the day the last member of my community will fight with the Dajjal (Antichrist). The tyranny of any tyrant and the justice of any just (ruler) will not invalidate it. One must have faith in Divine decree.
- Abu Dawud Book 23, Number 3455:
Narrated Abdullah ibn Umar:
I heard the Apostle of Allah, (peace_be_upon_him) say: When you enter into the inah transaction, hold the tails of oxen, are pleased with agriculture, and give up conducting jihad (struggle in the way of Allah). Allah will make disgrace prevail over you, and will not withdraw it until you return to your original religion.