Floyd Brown, the email's author, has Impeachment campaign experience. Judging by the email, a great deal of passion is invested in this campaign, but not enough proof reading.
The campaign is distilled down to two articles of impeachment, which accuse President Obama of the following listed impeachable acts.
The first three charges, associated with the "bail out" & "stimulus", seem to be substantial and provable. The two charges in the second article seem more problematic. I can't imagine that the House of Representatives, with its solid Democrat Party majority, will accept the charge of conspiring to suppress evidence of his place of birth. I fail to make the connection with the last charge and any current event.
- unlawfully exercised the authority of his office to take private property for public use in violation of the Fifth Amendment of the United States Constitution, which guarantees to the People that “private property shall not be taken for public use without just compensation,” and without “due process of law”;
- unlawfully interfered with the management of private companies for the purpose of achieving government control of them, in violation of the Fifth Amendment of the United States Constitution.
- unlawfully interfered with the economic rights of the People by imposing unreasonable impairments in the fulfillment of their intended contractual obligations, and their ability to enter into such contracts, and attempting to change our fundamental economic system, where there is no significant or legitimate public purpose to do so.
- unlawfully engaged in a conspiracy to suppress evidence of the true place of his birth. This obstruction of justice has resulted in a violation of the Constitutional provision that a President of the United States must be a natural born citizen.
- Unlawfully refused his assent to the Laws of the United States, and exercised false powers of veto that are contrary to Constitution.
I entertain serious doubt that the impeachment campaign can bear full fruit, but, if it flowers into a full campaign with substantial popular support, it may weaken the Obama administration sufficiently to save some of our liberties. I have therefore added my endorsement and suggest that other Conservatives read the Articles of Impeachment and consider signing on to them.