Saturday, April 4, 2009

Attention: Californians!!

PLEASE SEND TO ANYONE YOU KNOW IN SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA

As many of you may be aware, Dutch MP Geert Wilders, hero
of the free world, will be visiting Orange County, CA this
Saturday at Chapman University thanks to the David Horowitz
Freedom Center.

We have just got word that a collection of Islamist
organizations are organizing a protest. Please urge everyone
you know in the surrounding area to show up in force to give
these jihadis a nice counter-protest welcome.

Let's get the media to pay attention to the anti-free-speech
jihadists right here in our own back yard.

Counter-protesters will assemble starting at 1:00 PM in front
of Memorial Hall which faces Glassell Ave at E. Palm several
blocks north of the turning circle at the intersection of Glassell
and Chapman in Orange, CA.

For driving directions, campus map, and parking lots.
see http://www.chapman.edu/map/map.pdf

Bring cameras, flags, signs.

For those of you unfamiliar with Mr. Wilder's work, please see
the following interview:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ex2ZG_qUDKk

This message came by email from Act! For America.

5 comments:

RightHooks said...

Very tempting...

RightHooks said...

But if I go, here's what would go down: The sign that I would make up would definitely incur the scorn of the 'peaceful' Muslim because it would definitely insult their false prophet. He would be compelled to get in my face and get after me. I would defend myself and free speech with extreme prejudice, and submit dude until law enforcement got there but would surely end up in the pokey myself for fighting.

I know that is exactly what would happen because I am not afraid of a single one of them and am very outspoken about this whole issue. My wife knows this and would really raise a stink about me going; she thinks I have a death-wish.

Ema Nymton said...

.

PackSmack,

That is ok. Stay where you are safe. No need for you to hurt yourself.

-@:o?
.

RightHooks said...

Ema, I am not afraid of 'getting hurt,' neither would I get hurt. If you will re-read the comment I left, I said that I did not want to go to jail; that wold complicate things like losing my job, having to go back down to So Cal for court, etc. How you inferred that I am afraid of getting hurt by any pillow-biting, pencil-neck Muslim is beyond me.

But nice try.

Ema Nymton said...

.

PackSmack,

Ya think?

-@:o?
.