Geller also posted a video of a joint interview with Dr. Waseem Sayed, an Ahmadiyya leader. The video is not pleasant viewing. The interviewer is shrill and frequently interrupts Pamela, not allowing her to finish her answers. Dr. Sayed got away with making gross misstatements of material fact, unchallenged.
- love for all
- hatred for none
- Islam is peace
- we condemn terrorism
- Jihad: self defense only
- separation of church and state
- universal human rights
Love for all they say; what does Allah say? Who does Allah love?
- Al-Muhsinûn those who do good, defined as participating in and financing jihad. 2:195
- Al-Muttaqûn the pious who fulfill their contracts 3:76
- As-Sâbirin the patient ones who fight without weakening and degrading themselves 3:146
- those who put their trust in him 3:160
- Allah cursed the Jews but loves the AlMuhsinûn 5:12-13
- those who are equitable among the believers 49:9
- those who fight in His Cause in rows (ranks) as if they were a solid structure 61:4
Allah only loves Muslims.
Hatred for none, they say; what did Moe say?
- "None loves the Ansar but a believer, and none hates them but a hypocrite. So Allah will love him who loves them, and He will hate him who hates them." Sahih Bukhari 5.58.127
- Allah , the Exalted, hates the eloquent one among men who moves his tongue round (among his teeth), as cattle do. Sunan Abu Dawud 41.4987
- "Jihâd (holy fighting in Allâh's Cause) is ordained for you" 2:216
- "The Prophet said, "He who fights that Allah's Word (i.e. Islam) should be superior, fights in Allah's Cause." Sahih Bukhari 4.52.625
- "to make it superior over all religions even though the Mushrikûn (polytheists, pagans, idolaters, disbelievers in the Oneness of Allâh) hate (it). 9:33
- "And fight them until there is no more Fitnah (disbelief and polytheism: i.e. worshipping others besides Allâh) and the religion (worship) will all be for Allâh Alone [in the whole of the world ]. " 8:39
- "And make ready against them all you can of power, including steeds of war (tanks, planes, missiles, artillery, etc.) to threaten the enemy of Allah and your enemy" 8:60
- "O Prophet (Muhammad)! Urge the believers to fight. If there are twenty steadfast persons amongst you, they will overcome two hundred, and if there be a hundred steadfast persons they will overcome a thousand of those who disbelieve" 8:65
- "Fight against those who (1) believe not in Allâh, (2) nor in the Last Day, (3) nor forbid that which has been forbidden by Allâh and His Messenger (4) and those who acknowledge not the religion of truth (i.e. Islâm) among the people of the Scripture (Jews and Christians), until they pay the Jizyah with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued. " 9:29
- "I have been ordered to fight the people till they say: 'None has the right to be worshipped but Allah.' And if they say so, pray like our prayers, face our Qibla and slaughter as we slaughter, then their blood and property will be sacred to us " Sahih Bukhari 1.8.387
- "jihad will be performed continuously since the day Allah sent me as a prophet until the day the last member of my community will fight with the Dajjal (Antichrist). Sunan Abu Dawud 14.2523
- "When you enter into the inah transaction, hold the tails of oxen, are pleased with agriculture, and give up conducting jihad (struggle in the way of Allah). Allah will make disgrace prevail over you, and will not withdraw it until you return to your original religion. " Sunan Abu Dawud 23.3455
Islam is peace: in a pig's anus.Islam says "we condemn terrorism". What does Allah say?
- "We shall cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve" 3:151
- "I will cast terror into the hearts of those who have disbelieved, so strike them over the necks, and smite over all their fingers and toes." 8:12
- "Against them make ready your strength to the utmost of your power, including steeds of war, to strike terror into (the hearts of) the enemies, of God and your enemies" 8:60
- "Allâh brought them down from their forts and cast terror into their hearts, (so that) a group (of them) you killed, and a group (of them) you made captives. " 33:26
- " But Allah's (Torment) reached them from a place whereof they expected it not, and He cast terror into their hearts, so that they destroyed their own dwellings with their own hands and the hands of the believers." 59:2
- "Allah made me victorious by awe, (by His frightening my enemies) for a distance of one month's journey. " Sahih Bukhari 1.7.331
- " have been made victorious with terror (cast in the hearts of the enemy)" Sahih Bukhari 4.52.220
Terrorism: Islamic sacramentIslam says Jihad is only for self-defense. Allah and Moe said it was offensive, on Islam's initiative, their "original religion". What does Islamic law say?
- "Jihad means to war against non-Muslims, and is etymologically derived from the word mujahada signifying warfare to establish the religion." Reliance of the Traveller, Book O9.0
- "In the time of the Prophet (Allah bless him and give him peace) jihad was a communal obligation after his emigration (hijra) to Medina. As for subsequent times, there are two possible states in respect to non-Muslims. The first is when they are in their own countries, in which case jihad (def: o9.8) is a communal obligation, and this is what our author is speaking of when he says, "Jihad is a communal obligation," meaning upon the Muslims each year." O9.1
- "The least that the imam must do is that he allow no year to pass without having organised a military expedition by himself, or by his raiding parties, according to the Muslims' interest, so that the jihad will only be stopped in a year for a (reasonable) excuse."
- "The caliph (o25) makes war upon Jews, Christians, and Zoroastrians (N: provided he has first invited them to enter Islam in faith and practice, and if they will not, then invited them to enter the social order of Islam by paying the non-Muslim poll tax" O9.8
- "The caliph fights all other peoples until they become Muslim" O9.9
Jihad is offensiveIslam says that Mosque and state are separated. What did Allah say?
- "33:36. It is not for a believer, man or woman, when Allâh and His Messenger have decreed a matter that they should have any option in their decision. And whoever disobeys Allâh and His Messenger, he has indeed strayed in a plain error. " 33:36
Moe united spiritual & temporal powerIslam says that it supports universal human rights. What did Moe say?
- Sahih Bukhari Volume 1, Book 8, Number 387:
Narrated Anas bin Malik:
Allah's Apostle said, "I have been ordered to fight the people till they say: 'None has the right to be worshipped but Allah.' And if they say so, pray like our prayers, face our Qibla and slaughter as we slaughter, then their blood and property will be sacred to us and we will not interfere with them except legally and their reckoning will be with Allah." Narrated Maimun ibn Siyah that he asked Anas bin Malik, "O Abu Hamza! What makes the life and property of a person sacred?" He replied, "Whoever says, 'None has the right to be worshipped but Allah', faces our Qibla during the prayers, prays like us and eats our slaughtered animal, then he is a Muslim, and has got the same rights and obligations as other Muslims have."
You now know that each and every one of the claims made by "Muslims for peace" in their advertisement and on their web site is malignant malarkey. Lets review: