My Google Alert for HRC Res 16/18 was triggered by Samar Fatany's article entitled: Ignorance and mistrust threaten global stability. If you want to read the entire article, follow that link to Al-Arabia, because I am posting the most crucial points with clauses taken out of context for criticism.
Terrorism = Islam
The association was not created by the media or extremists; it was created by Allah and Moe. Obtain a clue for Chrissake!
we shall cast terror
- 3:151. We shall cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve
- Allah next conveys the good news that He will put fear of the Muslims, and feelings of subordination to the Muslims in the hearts of their disbelieving enemies, because of their Kufr and Shirk. http://www.islam-universe.com/tafsir//3.9541.html
- (We shall cast terror) fear of you such that they run from you (into the hearts of those who disbelieve) http://www.altafsir.com/Tafasir.asp?tMadhNo=0&tTafsirNo=73&tSoraNo= 3&tAyahNo= 151&tDisplay=yes&UserProfile=0
- We will cast terror (read ru‘b or ru‘ub) into the hearts of the disbelievers http://www.altafsir.com/Tafasir.asp?tMadhNo=0&tTafsirNo=74&tSoraNo= 3&tAyahNo= 151&tDisplay=yes&UserProfile=0
I will cast terror
- 8:12. I will cast terror into the hearts of those who have disbelieved, so strike them over the necks, and smite over all their fingers and toes."
- I will cast fear, disgrace and humiliation over those who defied My command and denied My Messenger http://www.islam-universe.com/tafsir//8.19731.html
- (I will throw) cast (fear into the hearts of those who disbelieve) the fear of Muhammad (pbuh) and his Companions. http://www.altafsir.com/Tafasir.asp?tMadhNo=0&tTafsirNo=73&tSoraNo= 8&tAyahNo= 12&tDisplay=yes&UserProfile=0
- I shall cast terror, fear, into the hearts of the disbelievers http://www.altafsir.com/Tafasir.asp?tMadhNo=0&tTafsirNo=74&tSoraNo= 8&tAyahNo= 12&tDisplay=yes&UserProfile=0
Allah cast terror
- 33:26. Allâh brought them down from their forts and cast terror into their hearts, (so that) a group (of them) you killed, and a group (of them) you made captives.
- (and cast terror into their hearts;) means fear http://www.islam-universe.com/tafsir//33.41512.html
- (and cast panic into their hearts) from Muhammad (pbuh) and his Companions, whereas before that they did not fear them and fought against them. http://www.altafsir.com/Tafasir.asp?tMadhNo=0&tTafsirNo=73&tSoraNo= 33&tAyahNo= 26&tDisplay=yes&UserProfile=0
- He cast terror into their hearts, [so that] some, of them, you slew, and these were the combatants, and some, of them, you took captive, namely, their children. http://www.altafsir.com/Tafasir.asp?tMadhNo=0&tTafsirNo=74&tSoraNo= 33&tAyahNo= 26&tDisplay=yes&UserProfile=0
- 59:2. But Allâh's (Torment) reached them from a place whereof they expected it not, and He cast terror into their hearts, so that they destroyed their own dwellings with their own hands
- Allah cast terror in the hearts of the Jews. http://www.islam-universe.com/tafsir//59.53071.html
- (and cast terror in their hearts) fear from Muhammad (pbuh) and his Companions, when they did not fear them at all before this (so that they ruined their houses) http://www.altafsir.com/Tafasir.asp?tMadhNo=0&tTafsirNo=73&tSoraNo= 59&tAyahNo= 2&tDisplay=yes&UserProfile=0
- But God, His command and His chastisement, came at them from whence they had not reckoned, [from whence] had never occurred to them, from the part of the believers, and He cast terror (ru‘b or ru‘ub) into their hearts, by having their chief Ka‘b b. al-Ashraf slain http://www.altafsir.com/Tafasir.asp?tMadhNo=0&tTafsirNo=74&tSoraNo= 59&tAyahNo= 2&tDisplay=yes&UserProfile=0
- 8:57. If thou comest on them in the war, deal with them so as to strike fear in those who are behind them, that haply they may remember.
(then disperse those who are behind them,) by severely punishing ﴿the captured people﴾ according to Ibn `Abbas, Al-Hasan Al-Basri, Ad-Dahhak, As-Suddi, `Ata' Al-Khurasani and Ibn `Uyaynah. This Ayah commands punishing them harshly and inflicting casualties on them. This way, other enemies, Arabs and non-Arabs, will be afraid and take a lesson from their end, http://www.islam-universe.com/tafsir//8.20426.html
- deal with them so as to strike fear in those who are behind them) http://www.altafsir.com/Tafasir.asp?tMadhNo=0&tTafsirNo=73&tSoraNo= 8&tAyahNo= 57&tDisplay=yes&UserProfile=0
- [deal with them so as to] cause those, fighters, behind them to scatter, to disperse, by making an example of them and punishing them, so that they, the ones behind them, might remember, [that they might] take heed from their example. http://www.altafsir.com/Tafasir.asp?tMadhNo=0&tTafsirNo=74&tSoraNo= 8&tAyahNo= 57&tDisplay=yes&UserProfile=0
- 8:60.Against them make ready your strength to the utmost of your power, including steeds of war, to strike terror into (the hearts of) the enemies, of God and your enemies, and others besides,
- (to threaten), or to strike fear, http://www.islam-universe.com/tafsir//8.20453.html
- that you may strike fear http://www.altafsir.com/Tafasir.asp?tMadhNo=0&tTafsirNo=73&tSoraNo= 8&tAyahNo= 60&tDisplay=yes&UserProfile=0
- that thereby you may dismay, terrify, the enemy of God and your enemy, namely, the disbelievers of Mecca, and others besides them, http://www.altafsir.com/Tafasir.asp?tMadhNo=0&tTafsirNo=74&tSoraNo= 8&tAyahNo= 60&tDisplay=yes&UserProfile=0
Allah made me victorious with terror
Narrated Jabir bin 'Abdullah:
The Prophet said, "I have been given five things which were not given to any one else before me.
1. Allah made me victorious by awe, (by His frightening my enemies) for a distance of one month's journey.
2. The earth has been made for me (and for my followers) a place for praying and a thing to perform Tayammum, therefore anyone of my followers can pray wherever the time of a prayer is due.
3. The booty has been made Halal (lawful) for me yet it was not lawful for anyone else before me.
4. I have been given the right of intercession (on the Day of Resurrection).
5. Every Prophet used to be sent to his nation only but I have been sent to all mankind.
Narrated Abu Huraira:
Allah's Apostle said, "I have been sent with the shortest expressions bearing the widest meanings, and I have been made victorious with terror (cast in the hearts of the enemy), and while I was sleeping, the keys of the treasures of the world were brought to me and put in my hand." Abu Huraira added: Allah's Apostle has left the world and now you, people, are bringing out those treasures (i.e. the Prophet did not benefit by them).
How did Allah cast terror?
Maulana Mufti Muhammad Shafi, commenting on 59:2, in the Mariful Qur'an, says that Moe's companions were the agency of terror, by cutting and burning date trees.
- So, some of the blessed Companions, in order to anger them or cast terror into their hearts, cut and burned down some of their date trees.
He also cast terror by murder and genocide. Guillaume's translation of Hishham's Rescension of Sirat Rasul Alah [The Life of Muhammad] provides more details of a disturbing nature. You really should go to Amazon and purchase a copy to read. 8:57 & 60 get clarified on page 326.
those who follow them, haply they may take warning,' i.e. make a severe
example of them to those that come after, that haply they may understand.
'And prepare what strength you can against them, and cavalry by which
you may strike terror into the enemy of God and your enemy' as far as His
words, 'And whatever you spend in the way of God will be repaid to you:
you will not be wronged,' i.e. you will not lose your reward with God in
the next life and a rapid recompense in this world.
Moe, sensitive to the fact that he was a false prophet acting out of mercenary motives, routinely had critics murdered Ka'b Ibn ai-Ashraf was one of them; the story of his murder is in Sahih Muslim 19.4436. The Sira adds a clarifying detail which tells us more about by what mechanism Allah cast terror. This brilliant little gem is found on page 368.
who did not fear for his life.
The assassination of Ka'b Ibn ai-Ashraf terrorized the Jews of Medina so they all feared impending murder. Asma bint Marwan was enraged by Ka'b's murder and recited critical poetry for which Moe had her assassinated too. The following gem of revelation is found on page 676.
Khatma became Muslims because they saw the power of Islam.
A tribe, terrified by her assassination, converted to Islam rather than defend themselves. The raid on the Khaibar Oasis had a similar effect, illustrative of 8:57 which confirms how Allah cast terror. This gem of revelation is found on page 523.
hearts of the men of Fadak when they heard what the apostle had done to
the men of Khaybar. They sent to him an offer of peace on condition that
they should keep half of their produce. Their messengers came to him in
Khaybar or on the road or after he came to Medina, and he accepted their
terms. Thus Fadak became his private property, because it had not been
attacked by horse or camel.
Further elaboration & confirmation is found in the story of the conquest of B. Qurayza on page 461.
he got to B. Qurayza and asked if anyone had passed them. They replied
that Dihya b. Khalifa al-Kalbi had passed upon a white mule with a saddle
covered with a piece of brocade. He said, 'That was Gabriel who has been
sent to B. Qurayza to shake their castles and strike terror to their hearts.'
Yeah, right, they saw an angel riding a mule. But there is more and more realistic on the same page.
pressed and God cast terror into their hearts.
Then Moe enslaved the women and children, slaughtering the men and adolescent boys as a terrifying example for other intended victims. Its in 33:26-27 and on page 468.
hearts; some you slew and some you captured,' i.e. he killed the men and
captured the women and children. 'And caused you to inherit their land
and their dwellings, and their property, and a land you had not trod,' i.e.
Khaybar. 'For Allah can do all things.'
Who is calling?
What is extremism?
The works of the founder of Islam were normative, not extreme. He butchered 900 men and boys of the B. Qurayza who had surrendered after a long siege. Read The Life of Muhammad , The Sealed Nectar or Sahih Bukhari, Books 52, 53 & 59 to see what Moe did, which is normative: sunnah for all Muslims to emulate, in all times, at all places.
No place in Islam!
Allah sanctified terrorism: said he would cast terror, said he cast terror resulting in genocide, enslavement and dispossession, promised a great reward for terrorist acts, which he imputes to terrorists as righteous good deeds, and made Moe victorious with terror yet you assert that terrorism has no place in Islam. The truth has no place between your fingers and your keyboard.
- 3:85. And whoever seeks a religion other than Islâm, it will never be accepted of him, and in the Hereafter he will be one of the losers.
(And whoever seeks a religion other than Islam, it will never be accepted of him,) whoever seeks other than what Allah has legislated, it will not be accepted from him, http://www.islam-universe.com/tafsir//3.8640.html
(And whoso seeketh as religion other than the Surrender (to Allah) it will not be accepted from him, http://www.altafsir.com/Tafasir.asp?tMadhNo=0&tTafsirNo=73&tSoraNo= 3&tAyahNo= 85&tDisplay=yes&UserProfile=0
Whoever desires a religion other than Islam, it shall not be accepted from him
http://www.altafsir.com/Tafasir.asp?tMadhNo=0&tTafsirNo=74&tSoraNo= 3&tAyahNo= 85&tDisplay=yes&UserProfile=0
- 3:110. You [true believers in Islâmic Monotheism, and real followers of Prophet Muhammad and his Sunnah (legal ways, etc.)] are the best of peoples ever raised up for mankind;
- Al-Bukhari recorded that Abu Hurayrah commented on this Ayah, "(You, Muslims, are) the best nation of people for the people, you bring them tied in chains on their necks (capture them in war) and they later embrace Islam.'' Similar was said by Ibn `Abbas, Mujahid, `Atiyah Al-`Awfi, `Ikrimah, `Ata' and Ar-Rabi http://www.islam-universe.com/tafsir//3.9010.html
(Ye are the best community that has been raised up for mankind) that ever was for mankind. Allah then showed how they were the best community that has been raised for mankind saying: (Ye enjoin right conduct) you enjoin the divine Oneness of Allah and the following of Muhammad (and forbid indecency) you forbid disbelief, idolatry and the opposition of the Messenger; (and ye believe in Allah) as well as in all revealed scriptures and messengers. (And if the People of the Scripture) i.e. the Jews and Christians (had believed it had been better for them) than what they are in now. (Some of them are believers) 'Abdullah Ibn Salam and his followers; (but most of them are evil-livers) unbelievers who break their pledges.http://www.altafsir.com/Tafasir.asp?tMadhNo=0&tTafsirNo=73&tSoraNo= 3&tAyahNo= 110&tDisplay=yes&UserProfile=0
You, O community of Muhammad (s), are the best community brought forth, manifested, to men, according to God's knowledge, enjoining decency, and forbidding indecency, and believing in God. Had the People of the Scripture believed, it, their belief, would have been better for them; some of them are believers, such as' Abd Allāh b. Salām, may God be pleased with him and his companions; but most of them, the disbelievers, are wicked. http://www.altafsir.com/Tafasir.asp?tMadhNo=0&tTafsirNo=74&tSoraNo= 3&tAyahNo= 110&tDisplay=yes&UserProfile=0
Leaders denounce terrorism.
Name one! Exactly which Muslim leader condemned all forms of terrorism, including that sanctified and commanded by Allah and exemplified by Moe? Exactly which Muslim leader denounced giving zakat to HAMAS & the PLO? When was the last fund raiser in Saudi Arabia for those who attack Israel?
Islam puts all its stock in the hope of gaining admission to Allah's celestial bordello, not in this world. Believers sold their souls to Satan and fight in his cause, killing others and being killed as their price of admission. Moe's price of admission was making great slaughter. This world is described as "
play and amusement in 6:32. Moe said that he would like nothing better than to be martyred, resurrected and martyred again, that is the highest Islamic value.
As recently as 2011 Saudi school texts used throughout the Muslim world still inculcated hatred of Jews and glorified Jihad.
Your Profit did not pray for peace, he prayed for victory. On page 289 of The Life of Muhammad, we find a graphic example.
coming from Syria, he summoned the Muslims and said, 'This is the
Quraysh caravan containing their property. Go out to attack it, perhaps
God will give it as a prey.'
On page 512, we find another graphic example of Islamic predation.
of Aslam came to the apostle and complained that they had fought and got
nothing and found nothing with the apostle which he could give them. He
said: ~O God, You know their condition and that they have no strength,
and that I have nothing to give them, so conquer for them the wealthiest
of the enemy's forts with the richest food.' The following day God conquered
the fort of al-Sa'b b. Mu'adh which contained the richest food in Khaybar.