When asked, she clearly states her admiration of Geert Wilders and support for his mission. In the first video, the interviewer, who had obviously done some preparation, probed deeply for the circumstances of her apostasy. That part is not easy listening but it is vital to understanding Wafa Sultan and her mission.
The dark side of Islam is exposed to view in the first video, though not in great detail. Wafa Sultan emphasizes the need to read the Qur'an. She exhorts both Muslims and non-Muslims to read it and the Sira.
The second video opens with scenes from the courtroom, narrated in Dutch. That is followed with sound bites from the first interview further questions. It iconsiderably shorter and ends with a brief sports segment.
A third vidio on the page consists of high lights from the vain interview, it appears to be a second generation copy, with much lesser video quality, but the sound track is considerably stronger than that in the original. It, too loses some quality, and there is Arabic chanting in the background.
That third video intersperses Islamic counterpoints between the money quotes. Unfortunately, al-taqiyya & Kitman are employed. I will append a dissection below the video.
- Mr. Wilders is well known here for saying that Islam is a backward culture and he has said many times in public that as far as he is concerned, the Qur'an should be banned and people wearing head scarves should be taxed accordingly.
- I one hundred percent agree with him. the way they behave against non-Muslims--they are brainwashed to believe--indoctrinated to believe that their mission on earth is to take over and to force non-Muslims to become Muslim. The Islamic values don't match with western values. They're not for freedom.
- [Text display] The Truth The Quran instructs Muslims to treat non-Muslims courteously in a spirit of kindness and generosity, given they are not hostile towards Muslims.
- I can't find that verse, but I did find these, which contradict that assertion: 38:28, 8:39, 9:29, 9:73.
- "Allah does not forbid you from those who do not fight you because of religion and do not expel you from your homes--from dealing kindly and justly with them. Indeed, Allah loves those who act justly. Allah only forbids you from those who fight you because of religion and expel you from your homes and aid in your expulsion--(forbids) that you make allies of them. And whoever makes allies of them, then it is those who are the wrongdoers." (Quran 60:8-9)
- You have said many times that you are fighting Islam, that you see Wilders as in that same group?
- Yes he is, yes we're not fighting Muslims, we are not against Muslims, Even Mr. Wilders has said that many many times. We have to distinguish between Islam and Muslims, we are not against Muslims but we're totally against Islam.
- Does that make sense? not against Muslims, but against the Muslim religion, Islam??
- If they are against our way of life 'Islam' then quite clearly they are against Muslims too!
- I can not deny the fact that Sultan fell into a common logic trap. It would be better to steer clear of p.c. altogether.
- But if you're saying that -- you just said "I don't have a problem with Muslims, I have a problem with Islam", now it seems that you have a problem with at least some Muslims.
- No doubt about it. I don't want to generalize my attitude, of course I have problems with some Muslims. But I don't want to say every Muslim is a threat, that's not fair. My Mother is a Muslim and she's still stuck in Islam. She is the most peaceful woman on earth, but she's illiterate, she's never read the Qur'an or the life of Muhammad. She practices Islam the way she heard her mother and her grandmother talking about Islam. So that's what I mean, I can not consider my mom as a threat. But she doesn't know much about Islam. But its about Muslims who know.
- Now she says the problem is with the 'literate' Muslims who understand Islam & the Quran!
- The problem is believing Muslims who understand and attempt to carry out Allah's commands and emulate Muhammad. To fully comprehend this, read 9:111.
- But Muslims who have no knowledge of Islam are ok! (according to her)
- Do you --you said "I decided to fight Islam itself not just extremism or Wahhabism but Islam itself?
- Because I don't believe there is radical Islam, I truly believe the term 'radical Islam' is Muslims trademark. The west invented this term for the sake of being politically correct.
- Growing up in Syria I had never heard of radical Islam, Wahhabi Islam, militant Islam, political Islam. I heard only of the one Islam, normal Islam.
- And you say all Islam is bad?
- No doubt about it. You know, there is no Qur'anic verse that says "don't kill".
- Not in those words, but 4:93 tells Muslims not to kill believing Muslims.
- According to Islam it is a great sin to kill an innocent person!
- It is a great sin to kill a believing Muslim(4:93). Only Muslims can be innocent. Disbelief is equated to waging war against Allah. If you are not a Muslim, you are not innocent.
- For that cause we decreed for the Children of Israel that whosoever killeth a human being for other than manslaughter or curruption in the earth, it shall be as if he had killed all mankind, and whoso saveth the life of one, it shall be as if he had saved the life of all mankind. Our messengers came unto them of old with clear proofs (of Allah's Sovereignty), but afterwards lo! many of them became prodigals in the earth
- Yeah, look, my mission is to create doubt about Islam for the sake of every country on earth--they need to be stopped. This is my message
- And you say you are on a mission, when is the mission successful--mission accomplished?
- I consider it successful from the very beginning once you believe in something and you are determined to do it you cannot succeed,[sic] eventually we will win I have no doubt...