Rick Barber, running in Alabama's 2nd district, created an ad about the Cordoba House project. Barber let it all hang out.
- "we were attacked by Islamic jihadists"
- "in the name of Islam nearly 3000 Americans have been murdered"
- "Jihad threatens our freedom, our families and our way of life."
- "Under the name of Islam, American soldiers and civilians have been tortured and murdered"
- "Islamic jihadism poses a clear and present danger"
- "there is a difference between tolerance and surrender"
- "recognize the enemy, call them by name and stand up against them"