Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Cognitive Dissonance Exemplified

In a comment on the Congress Debate Koran Petition thread, Ema exposes herself.
Why do you hate USA?
The question is a projection. Ema, the America hater, projects her own attitude onto me.

I am a Muslim, Jew and Catholic. I was born in USA. I have served in military service. I am a lesbian. I am a liberal.
That declaration exemplifies cognitive dissonance; glaring internal conflict. Islam is exclusive. It is not possible to be both Muslim and Jewish or Catholic.

Islamic doctrine:

  • Allah is alone without partners
  • Allah is not begotten and has not begotten
    • Allah has no son
  • Jesus is only a man
  • Jesus is Allah's slave
  • Jesus was not crucified
  • Jesus was not resurrected.

Christian doctrine:

  • God is one, manifested in:
    • Father
    • Son
    • Holy Spirit
  • Jesus is God's son, sharing his divine nature
  • Jesus was crucified
  • Jesus died on the cross
  • Jesus was resurrected.
These two doctrine sets are mutually exclusive. It is not possible for a sane person to simultaneously hold both of them. It is not my intention to expound Christian theology nor will I be diverted into debating the subject of the Trinity.

My rights _YOU_ do not take away.
I am not advocating alienating any rights; only in preventing wrongs. The Declaration of Independence and Bill of Rights set forth the rights of American Citizens, including but not limited to:
  • life
  • liberty
  • belief
  • expression.
The doctrine & practice of Islam contravene those rights.
  • Muslims have an unlimited license, open season on Kuffar:
    • to kill us
    • rape our widows
    • sell our orphans as slaves
      • "kill them wherever you find them" 9:5
      • "fight those who...until" 9:29
      • "And if they say so, pray like our prayers, face our Qibla and slaughter as we slaughter, then their blood and property will be sacred to us" Bukhari 1.8.387
    • Limited only by protection for those under a treaty of Dhimmitude.
  • Muslims are "the best of peoples for the people, as you bring them with chains on their necks till they embrace Islam" Bukhari 6.60.80
  • Allah! La ilaha illa Huwa (none has the right to be worshipped but He), 3:2
    • And whoever seeks a religion other than Islam, it will never be accepted of him 3:85
  • The agreement is also violated (A: with respect to the offender alone) if the state has stipulated that any of the following things break it, and one of the subjects does so anyway, though if the state has not stipulated that these break the agreement, then they do not; namely, if one of the subject people: mentions something impermissible about Allah, the Prophet (Allah bless him and give him peace), or Islam. Reliance of the Traveller O11.10.5

If there is a right to practice Islam, then all other rights are abrogated! It is obvious to any rational and informed person that Islam is neither compatible with democracy nor liberty. Unfortunately, many are irrational and most are uninformed. I can do nothing about the first condition, but I am making every effort to remedy the second.
___________

"There is no proposal to kill fellow citizens. Muslims can not be citizens because their allegiance is to Ummah al Islamiyya. ..."

'... We can not have security while there is an enemy fifth column on our soil. This is why it is necessary to deport Muslims and prevent their re-entry."

Again Joseph Goebbels and Co must be singing hosanna; USA is following in their footsteps.
Visit Pedestrian Infidel and read the proposed Amendment 28. Quote the clause which advocates killing American citizens. The facts speak for themselves, as plainly stated. Your calumny speaks volumes about your own character, casting disrepute on your vacuous assertions.

3 comments:

Ema Nymton said...

.

Ben,

I am your worst nightmare, articulate and capable. I say what I mean and mean what I say.

_You_ are arrogant, ignorant and a coward.

"... If there is a right to practice Islam, then all other rights are abrogated! It is obvious to any rational and informed person that Islam is neither compatible with democracy nor liberty. Unfortunately, many are irrational and most are uninformed. I can do nothing about the first condition, but I am making every effort to remedy the second. ___________"

You have the right to speak. Sadly you do not know right from wrong. You allow your fear and hate to drive you to behave in the worst ways.

_You_ arrogantly call for the killing of law-biding people in USA, people who have lived and served for USA, people who have done you no harm. You claim the right to decide who lives and dies, who stays and who goes, who is a citizen.

I am a Muslim, Jew and Catholic. (Get over it, we exist!) I was born in USA. (I am a citizen!) I have served in military service. I am a lesbian with a family. I am a liberal.

When you and your ignorance have been challenged on this blog, you crayfish, back away and try to hide.

"...I am not advocating alienating any rights; only in preventing wrongs. ..."

Also note that all the twaddle you type about your sorry understanding of life and Islam are diversions. You try to 'justify' for irrational hate and lame calls for killing of others by childishly sniveling that Muslims do it.

_YOU_ are responsible for what you write here.

____________

PackSmack,

My rights _YOU_ do not take away.

"... we will ever see eye to eye on much ..." as long as you and your blog continue to call for wholesale killings of me, my family and other people who have done you no harm.

You are so wrong on oh so many levels.

Why do you hate USA?

.

RightHooks said...

Ema,

As long as Islam continues to call for the wholesale killings of me, my family and other people who have done them no harm, I will seek to expose them.

I'm no threat to you, so get over it.

Are you really a female? If you are, I hope that you are enjoying the freedoms in this country that give you a respectable place in society. Such freedoms are founded on Christian teachings and ideologies; if you were living in a Muslim country, the freedoms that you currently enjoy would not exist.

If you are a lesbian, listen to me...some of my good friends/relatives are also lesbians; I love them, I do not condemn them, that is God's job. But neither will I be silent that homosexuality is sinful before God. God loves the sinner but hates the sin. This is not condemnation of you, it is a declaration of where the standard is and an announcement that homosexual behavior falls short of that mark. I too am a guilty sinner in need of God's grace, which He offers through His Son, Whom you know died for our sins. I must regularly turn from sin and toward God. Please do the same; He knows you and loves you and wants you in His arms.

I do not talk the same way to a woman that I do to a man. If you 'say what you mean and mean what you say,' then you are telling me that you are a female, right? If you are, I would speak to you differently to you, but I have always assumed that you were a man.

What branch of the service were you in?

Ema Nymton said...

.

PackSmack,

The people enjoy freedoms (that you are oh so willing to take away) in USA only because of the secular law established by the Constitution. If it were left up to you (and Ben)I would not be eligible to enjoy any freedoms or life. I'd not even be a citizen.
________

Rather condescending of you, oh great pontificater (I must say) to write:

"... If you are, I would speak to you differently to you, but I have always assumed that you were a man. ..."

Don't. Issues are what I challenge you on. Throughout the time I have posted here, it has not mattered to me one whit, who or what you are.

You have seen fit to slander, lie and smear people because of who they are, not for what they had or had not done. You have allowed your blog to be used by a hate filled gasbag, race-baiter named Ben, a real piece of work.

You do not know right from wrong. I have just seen fit to call you on it.

(Army)

.