Each fall, the United Nations General Assembly resolves, in the context of religious liberty, and other contexts, to censor criticism of Islam by demanding that it not be associated with terrorism. Each winter, when I learn of the resolution, I take a firm hold on the first amendment's free speech clause and, in the spirit of contumacious defiance, condemn the UN for treason against the human race.
The fifth numbered paragraph of the third page of the draft resolution constitutes a malignant lie & demand for censorship which must not go unchallenged.
religion or belief as this may have adverse consequences on the enjoyment
of the right to freedom of religion or belief of all members of the religious
Terrorism is associated with Islam. Subsequent to numerous hijackings, bombings, fragings, stabbings, shootings and vehicular homicides besides videotaped decapitations perpetrated by Muslims shouting the takbir, when such an event occurs, our first thought is "Islam".
Take the Accursed Abomination 9/11 for example. When I heard the first report, I assumed that a civil aviation accident had happened. Then I turned on the idiot box and saw what happened. At that point, I had no doubt. The Accursed Abomination was perpetrated by Muslims in the name of Allah.
The most accursed Mohammed Atta left behind a notebook containing his final instructions to the terrorists. Cogitate on what he told them to do and why.
Shouting the takbir strikes fear. The terrorists were anticipating perpetual cherry popping [2.25, 3.35, 56.33,]in Allah's celestial bordello as a reward for their heroism. Why? its their religious duty as Muslims. Receive the ample testimony of the most curseworthy Khalid Sheikh Mohammed, mastermind of the attack and his co-conspirators which they submitted to the military tribunal.
attacks, are all considered to be great legitimate duty in our religion. These actions are our offerings to
...So, our religion is a religion of fear and terror to the enemies of God: the Jews, Christians, and pagans.
With God's wiling, we are terrorists to the bone. So, many thanks to God. ...
...We ask to be near to God, we fight you and destroy you and terrorize you. The Jihad in god's cause is a
great duty in our religion. ...
Terror is part of the official military strategy of Pakistan. Brig. S.K. Malik wrote The Qur'anic Concept of War as a training manual for the army of Pakistan. His analysis will help you to comprehend their strategy. Terror is both a means and an end. This paragraph comes from the bottom of page 59. [Emphasis added.]
a means, it is the end in itself. Once a condition of terror into
the opponent's heart is obtained, hardly anything is left to be
achieved. It is the point where the means and the end meet
and merge. Terror is not a means of imposing decision upon
the enemy; it is me decision we wish to impose upon him.
terrorism can not be associated with Islam
- I will show by a preponderance of evidence, that terrorism was
associated with Islam by its deity & its founder; that terrorism is
an intrinsic sacrament of Islam.
terrorism should not be associated with Islam
- Citizens apprised of the truth would be outraged and demand that Islam be outlawed.
- Is there a right to attack, kill, plunder & enslave anyone who does not embrace Islam?
- Does the practice of Islam entail terrorist conquest ?
- Is Islam inimical to the freedom of religion of Jews,
Christians & Zoroastrians?
- How can manifesting & practicing Islam be a right?
Terrorism is an intrinsic sacrament of Islam
Installed in Islam by its deity & founder
Allah!How did Allah associate Islam & terrorism? Directly & explicitly in the Qur'an! [Translated by Hilali & Khan unless otherwise noted,]
- 3:151. We shall cast terror into the hearts
of those who disbelieve, because they joined others in worship
with Allâh, for which He had sent no authority; their abode will be the
Fire and how evil is the abode of the Zâlimûn (polytheists and
- 3:152. And Allâh did indeed fulfil His Promise to you when you were killing them (your enemy) with His Permission; until (the moment) you lost your courage and fell to disputing about the order, and disobeyed after He showed you (of the booty) which you love. Among you are some that desire this world and some that desire the Hereafter. Then He made you flee from them (your enemy), that He might test you. But surely, He forgave you, and Allâh is Most Gracious to the believers.
- Allah next conveys the good news that He will put fear of the Muslims, and feelings of subordination to the Muslims in the hearts of their disbelieving enemies, because of their Kufr and Shirk. And Allah has prepared torment and punishment for them in the Hereafter. http://www.islam-universe.com/tafsir//3.9541.html
- 8:12. (Remember) when your Lord inspired the angels, "Verily, I am with you, so keep firm those who have believed. I will cast terror into the hearts of those who have disbelieved, so strike them over the necks, and smite over all their fingers and toes."
- I will cast fear, disgrace and humiliation over those who defied My command and denied My Messenger http://www.islam-universe.com/tafsir//8.19731.html
- 8:57. If thou comest on them in the war, deal with them so as to strike fear in those who are behind them, that haply they may remember. [Pickthall]
- This Ayah commands punishing them harshly and inflicting casualties on them. This way, other enemies, Arabs and non-Arabs, will be afraid and take a lesson from their end, http://www.islam-universe.com/tafsir//8.20426.html
- 8:60. Against them make ready your strength to the utmost of your power, including steeds of war, to strike terror into (the hearts of) the enemies, of God and your enemies, and others besides, whom ye may not know, but whom God doth know. Whatever ye shall spend in the cause of God, shall be repaid unto you, and ye shall not be treated unjustly. [Abdullah Yusuf Ali]
(to threaten), or to strike fear, http://www.islam-universe.com/tafsir//8.20453.html
- 33:26. And those of the people of the Scripture
who backed them (the disbelievers) Allâh brought
them down from their forts and cast terror into their hearts,
(so that) a
group (of them) you killed, and a group (of them) you made captives.
- 33:27. And He caused you to inherit their lands,
and their houses, and their riches, and a land which you had not
trodden (before). And Allâh is Able to do all things.
- (and cast terror into their hearts;) means fear, because they had supported the idolators in their war against the Messenger of Allah and the one who knows is not like the one who does not know. http://www.islam-universe.com/tafsir//33.41512.html
- 59:2. He it is Who drove out the disbelievers among the people of the Scripture (i.e. the Jews of the tribe of Banî An-Nadîr) from their homes at the first gathering. You did not think that they would get out. And they thought that their fortresses would defend them from Allâh! But Allâh's (Torment) reached them from a place whereof they expected it not, and He cast terror into their hearts, so that they destroyed their own dwellings with their own hands and the hands of the believers. Then take admonition, O you with eyes (to see).
- Allah cast terror in the hearts of the Jews. http://www.islam-universe.com/tafsir//59.53071.html
- . Verily, you
(believers in the Oneness of Allâh - Islâmic Monotheism) are more awful as a
fear in their (Jews of Banî An-Nadîr) breasts than Allâh. That
is because they are a people who comprehend not (the Majesty and Power
- Sahih Bukhari Volume 1, Book 7, Number 331:
Narrated Jabir bin 'Abdullah:
The Prophet said, "I have been given five things which were not given to any one else before me.
1. Allah made me victorious by awe, (by His frightening my enemies) for a distance of one month's journey.
2. The earth has been made for me (and for my followers) a place for praying and a thing to perform Tayammum, therefore anyone of my followers can pray wherever the time of a prayer is due.
3. The booty has been made Halal (lawful) for me yet it was not lawful for anyone else before me.
4. I have been given the right of intercession (on the Day of Resurrection).
5. Every Prophet used to be sent to his nation only but I have been sent to all mankind.
- Sahih Bukhari Volume 4, Book 52, Number 220:
Narrated Abu Huraira:
Allah's Apostle said, "I have been sent with the shortest expressions bearing the widest meanings, and I have been made victorious with terror (cast in the hearts of the enemy), and while I was sleeping, the keys of the treasures of the world were brought to me and put in my hand." Abu Huraira added: Allah's Apostle has left the world and now you, people, are bringing out those treasures (i.e. the Prophet did not benefit by them).
Casting TerrorAllah, in his Qur'an, said that he would and did cast terror into the hearts of disbelievers. Moe said that Allah made him victorious through terror. How did Allah cast terror? Lets look a little deeper below the surface.
On page 326 of The Life of Muhammad, Ishaq summarizes NQ8:57 & 60 thusly:
those who follow them, haply they may take warning,' i.e.. make a severe
warning of them to those that come after, that haply they may understand.
'And prepare what you can against them, and cavalry by which
you may strike tenor ,"to the enemy of God and your enemy, as far as HIS
words. 'And whatever you spend in the way of God will be repaid to you:
you will not be wronged; i.e. you will not lose your reward which God in
the next life and a rapid recompense in this world.
Allah told Moe to threaten his victims with the strongest possible army and rough them up enough to terrify prospective victims.
Readers who are aware of current events will recall incidents of Muslims taunting Jews with cries of "Khaybar", one of Moe's brutal genocidal conquests,. The practical application of 8:57 is exemplified by Khaybar's effect on Fadak, which is revealed on page 523 of The Life of Muhammad.
hearts of the men of Fadak when they heard what the had done to
the men of Khaybar . They sent to him an offer of peace on condition that
they should keep half of their produce. Their messengers came to him in
Khaybar or an the road or after he came to Medina, and he accepted fheir
terms.Thus Fadak became his private property.because it had not been
attacked by horse or camel.'
Kab Ashraf was the chief of a Jewish settlement and a poet who had mocked Moe, who commissioned his assassination. The story of the assassination and its effect are told on page 368 of The Life of Muhammad.
Asma bint Marwan was a poet who mocked Moe and complained bitterly of his murders upon which he had her killed. The story is told on page 676 of The Life of Muhammad. Her murder, like that of Ashraf, had the intended effect:
Assassination & genocide were not the only methods of casting terror; Moe's companions also destroyed date trees with the same objective in mind. Turn to the commentary of Muhammad Shafi in the Mariful Qur'an for the details: page 374 of Volume 8. .
palm trees of Banii Nadir who had shut themselves in their fortresses in
defiance of the Holy Prophet's orders to surrender. So, some of the blessed
Companions, in order to anger them or cast terror into their hearts, cut
and burned down some of their date trees.
Right to attack?Is there a right to engage in conquest, making unprovoked attacks solely on the ground of not embracing your superstition as Muslims are commanded to do?
- Surah Al-Baqarah 2.216 makes Jihad the law, mandatory, not optional for
- Surah Al-Anfal 8.39 commands perpetual war against pagans.
- Surah At-Taubah 9.29 commands perpetual war against followers of scriptural religions.
- Surah At-Taubah 9.123 commands war against the
Right to plunder?Is there a right to seize the real and personal property of victims of Jihad?
- Surah Al-Ahzab 33.26-27 ...their lands, and their houses, and their riches...
- Surah Al-Fath 48.20 Allâh has promised you abundant spoils that you will capture,...
Right to enslave & rape?Is there a right to captivate, enslave & rape women and children?
- Surah An-Nisa' 4.24 ...girls from among those (captives and slaves) whom your right hands possess...
- Sahih Bukhari Volume 5, Book 59, Number 459
"We went out with Allah's Apostle for the Ghazwa of Banu Al-Mustaliq and we received captives from among the Arab captives and we desired women and celibacy became hard on us and we loved to do coitus interruptus. So when we intended to do coitus interrupt us, we said, 'How can we do coitus interruptus before asking Allah's Apostle who is present among us?" We asked (him) about it and he said, 'It is better for you not to do so, for if any soul (till the Day of Resurrection) is predestined to exist, it will exist."
- 09.13 When a child or a woman is taken captive,
they become slaves by the fact of capture, and
the woman's previous marriage is immediately
Islam entails conquest, plunder, slavery & rape
- Surah Al-Imran 3:32. Say (O Muhammad ): "Obey Allâh and the Messenger
- Surah Al-Imran 3:132. And obey Allâh and the Messenger ...
- Surah An-Nisa' 4.59 O you who believe! Obey Allâh and obey the Messenger...
- Surah Al-Ma'idah 5:92. And obey Allâh and the Messenger ...
- Surah Al-Ahzab 33.21 Indeed in the Messenger of Allâh (Muhammad ) you have a good example to follow for him who hopes in (the Meeting with) Allâh and the Last Day and remembers Allâh much.
JihadAnd go to Paradise.
- Surah As-Saff
- 61:10. O You who believe! Shall I guide you to a commerce that
will save you from a painful torment.
61:11. That you believe in Allâh and His Messenger (Muhammad ), and that you strive hard and fight in the Cause of Allâh with your wealth and your lives, that will be better for you, if you but know!
61:12. (If you do so) He will forgive you your sins, and admit you into Gardens under which rivers flow, and pleasant dwelling in Gardens of 'Adn Eternity ['Adn (Edn) Paradise], that is indeed the great success.
- Surah At-Taubah
- 9.38 O you who believe! What is the matter with you, that when you are asked to march forth in the Cause of Allâh (i.e. Jihâd) you cling heavily to the earth? Are you pleased with the life of this world rather than the Hereafter? But little is the enjoyment of the life of this world as compared with the Hereafter.
- 9.39 If you march not
forth, He will punish you with a painful torment and will replace you by
another people, and you cannot harm Him at all, and Allâh is Able to do