The 2013 edition of "Combating Defamation of Islam" is entitled: "Combatting intolerance, negative stereotyping and stigmatization". The new resolution incorporates the boilerplate of previous resolutions reaching back to the Durban Declaration and Plan of Action by reference. Those wishing to read the entire pile of drek can find it here: http://www.humanrightsvoices.org/site/developments/?d=11282This resolution contains one boilerplate paragraph which warrants detailed deliaring; I intend to concentrate on that paragraph. [Emphasis added,.]
Death & Damnation!!! Terrorism is an intrinsic sacrament of Islam!! Who in Hell associated terrorism with Islam???
How did Allah associate Islam & terrorism? Directly & explicitly in the Qur'an! [Translated by Hilali & Khan unless otherwise noted,]
- 3:151. We shall cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve, because they joined others in worship with Allâh, for which He had sent no authority; their abode will be the Fire and how evil is the abode of the Zâlimûn (polytheists and wrongdoers).
- 3:152. And Allâh did indeed fulfil His Promise to you when you were killing them (your enemy) with His Permission; until (the moment) you lost your courage and fell to disputing about the order, and disobeyed after He showed you (of the booty) which you love. Among you are some that desire this world and some that desire the Hereafter. Then He made you flee from them (your enemy), that He might test you. But surely, He forgave you, and Allâh is Most Gracious to the believers.
- Allah next conveys the good news that He will put fear of the Muslims, and feelings of subordination to the Muslims in the hearts of their disbelieving enemies, because of their Kufr and Shirk. And Allah has prepared torment and punishment for them in the Hereafter. http://www.islam-universe.com/tafsir//3.9541.html
- 8:12. (Remember) when your Lord inspired the angels, "Verily, I am with you, so keep firm those who have believed. I will cast terror into the hearts of those who have disbelieved, so strike them over the necks, and smite over all their fingers and toes."
- I will cast fear, disgrace and humiliation over those who defied My command and denied My Messenger http://www.islam-universe.com/tafsir//8.19731.html
- 8:57. If thou comest on them in the war, deal with them so as to strike fear in those who are behind them, that haply they may remember. [Pickthall]
- This Ayah commands punishing them harshly and inflicting casualties on them. This way, other enemies, Arabs and non-Arabs, will be afraid and take a lesson from their end, http://www.islam-universe.com/tafsir//8.20426.html
- 8:60. Against them make ready your strength to the utmost of your power, including steeds of war, to strike terror into (the hearts of) the enemies, of God and your enemies, and others besides, whom ye may not know, but whom God doth know. Whatever ye shall spend in the cause of God, shall be repaid unto you, and ye shall not be treated unjustly. [Abdullah Yusuf Ali]
(to threaten), or to strike fear, http://www.islam-universe.com/tafsir//8.20453.html
- 33:26. And those of the people of the Scripture who backed them (the disbelievers) Allâh brought them down from their forts and cast terror into their hearts, (so that) a group (of them) you killed, and a group (of them) you made captives.
- 33:27. And He caused you to inherit their lands, and their houses, and their riches, and a land which you had not trodden (before). And Allâh is Able to do all things.
- (and cast terror into their hearts;) means fear, because they had supported the idolators in their war against the Messenger of Allah and the one who knows is not like the one who does not know. http://www.islam-universe.com/tafsir//33.41512.html
- 59:2. He it is Who drove out the disbelievers among the people of the Scripture (i.e. the Jews of the tribe of Banî An-Nadîr) from their homes at the first gathering. You did not think that they would get out. And they thought that their fortresses would defend them from Allâh! But Allâh's (Torment) reached them from a place whereof they expected it not, and He cast terror into their hearts, so that they destroyed their own dwellings with their own hands and the hands of the believers. Then take admonition, O you with eyes (to see).
- Allah cast terror in the hearts of the Jews. http://www.islam-universe.com/tafsir//59.53071.html
- 59:13. Verily, you (believers in the Oneness of Allâh - Islâmic Monotheism) are more awful as a fear in their (Jews of Banî An-Nadîr) breasts than Allâh. That is because they are a people who comprehend not (the Majesty and Power of Allâh).
- Sahih Bukhari Volume 1, Book 7, Number 331:
Narrated Jabir bin 'Abdullah:
The Prophet said, "I have been given five things which were not given to any one else before me.
1. Allah made me victorious by awe, (by His frightening my enemies) for a distance of one month's journey.
2. The earth has been made for me (and for my followers) a place for praying and a thing to perform Tayammum, therefore anyone of my followers can pray wherever the time of a prayer is due.
3. The booty has been made Halal (lawful) for me yet it was not lawful for anyone else before me.
4. I have been given the right of intercession (on the Day of Resurrection).
5. Every Prophet used to be sent to his nation only but I have been sent to all mankind.
- Sahih Bukhari Volume 4, Book 52, Number 220:
Narrated Abu Huraira: Allah's Apostle said, "I have been sent with the shortest expressions bearing the widest meanings, and I have been made victorious with terror (cast in the hearts of the enemy), and while I was sleeping, the keys of the treasures of the world were brought to me and put in my hand." Abu Huraira added: Allah's Apostle has left the world and now you, people, are bringing out those treasures (i.e. the Prophet did not benefit by them).
Allah, in his Qur'an, said that he would and did cast terror into the hearts of disbelievers. Moe said that Allah made him victorious through terror. How did Allah cast terror? Lets look a little deeper below the surface.On page 326 of The Life of Muhammad, Ishaq summarizes NQ8:57 & 60 thusly:
those who follow them, haply they may take warning,' i.e.. make a severe
warning of them to those that come after, that haply they may understand.
'And prepare what you can against them, and cavalry by which
you may strike tenor ,"to the enemy of God and your enemy, as far as HIS
words. 'And whatever you spend in the way of God will hc repaid to you:
you will not be wronged; 1.e. you will not lose your reward which God in
the next life and a rapid recompense in this world.
Allah told Moe to threaten his victims with the strongest possible army and rough them up enough to terrify prospective victims.
Readers who are aware of current events will recall incidents of Muslims taunting Jews with cries of "Khaybar", one of Moe's brutal genocidal conquests,. The practical application of 8:57 is exemplified by Khaybar's effect on Fadak, which is revealed on page 523 of The Life of Muhammad.
hearts of the men of Fadak when they heard what the had done to
the men of Khaybar . They sent to him an offer of peace on condition that
they should keep half of their produce. Their messengers came to him in
Khaybar or an the road or after he came to Medina, and he accepted fheir
terms.Thus Fadak became his private property.because it had not been
attacked by horse or camel.'
Kab Ashraf was the chief of a Jewish settlement and a poet who had mocked Moe, who commissioned his assassination. The story of the assassination and its effect are told on page 368 of The Life of Muhammad.
Asma bint Marwan was a poet who mocked Moe and complained bitterly of his murders upon which he had her killed. The story is told on page 676 of The Life of Muhammad. Her murder, like that of Ashraf, had the intended effect:
Assassination & genocide were not the only methods of casting terror; Moe's companions also destroyed date trees with the same objective in mind. Turn to the commentary of Muhammad Shafi in the Mariful Qur'an for the details: page 374 of Volume 8. .
palm trees of Banii Nadir who had shut themselves in their fortresses in
defiance of the Holy Prophet's orders to surrender. So, some of the blessed
Companions, in order to anger them or cast terror into their hearts, cut
and burned down some of their date trees.
When we declare that Allah is Satan, we are not stereotyping Muslims; we are stating the obvious: the deity they worship is demonic. When we declare that Moe was a barbaric, genocidal, profiteer, murderer, lecher & child molester, we are stating the obvious, not stereotyping Muslims. Every Muslim who does not want to be known as a demon worshiper and terrorist emulator need only apostatize, disassociating themselves from the demon and his profiteer. Freemen who wish to remain free and live in peace and security need to rise up as one disrespectfully demanding that effective action be taken to remove Islam from the face of the earth. I exhort citizens of the USA to sign this on line petition which will email itself to your Representative & Senators. The annual UN resolutions passed by the HRC & GA have no legal force but international human rights covenants such as ICERD can be enforced against signatory member states. An ad hoc committee of the HRC meets for ten days twice each year to craft a binding protocol to inject the resolutions into ICERD so that they can be enforced. Few people know about this parallel track and nobody is doing anything to derail it. A good offense is the best defense, so we must disrespectfully demand that Islam be outlawed for its egregious violations of ICERD, ICCPR & CPPCG.
The OIC and their dhimmis demand that UN member states criminalize revelation of the fact that terrorism is an intrinsic sacrament of Islam. Allah said that he would cast terror and subsequently described the effects of casting terror: genocide, enslavement, dispossession & dispersion. Moe bragged about being made victorious with terror but we should be fined, imprisoned or executed for telling you about their demonic ideology and deeds.