Innocence of Musims, Guilt of Muhammad, Treason of the State Department
The U.S. Embassy in Cairo issued a most disgusting statement; an apology to the brethren of the 19 G'd'd Muslims who wreaked havoc on us eleven years ago. The statement is tantamount to treason and should result in the removal from office of the President and Secretary of State. I have reproduced the statement below, inserting superscripts linked to my commentary which follows below the video and the horizontal line. [Click a superscript to read the associated comment, use your Back space key to return to your place in the statement.]
"Innocence of Muslims"
Many Muslims are descendants of early victims of Islam who were converted at sword point or forced to convert by the impoverishing imposition of jizya. They may be Muslims in name only or secular; they may be unaware of the evil character of Moe or the damnable doctrines & practices given 'divine' sanction by his 'revelations'. But they are part of the Ummah al-Islamiya and form the lower level base of support for the believers who engage in terrorism.Defeating terrorism requires confronting Islam on the ideological battlefield, something our government is unwilling to do. The ideological plane of this war is left to the private sector. The video sampled in the clip used as an excuse for the barbarian rampage in Egypt and Libya has the potential to be a powerful weapon in this battle: the equivalent of a Little Boy & Fat Man which brought WW2 to an end in the Pacific. If the demon's slaves have not prevailed to pull it down from You Tube, you will find it embedded below. I want you to watch it and share it. lets make it go viral! http://www.theatlantic.com/international/archive/2012/09/heres-the-movie-that-egyptians-just-stormed-the-us-embassy-over/262225/ The article at the Atlantic is my first introduction to this work of art. It ain't perfect. The man cast as Moe seems a bit young for the role. The murder of Kinana is not exactly as it happened. The murder of Um Quirfa is accurately depicted. By Jesus, until last year I had not darkened the door of a theater since 1967. My recent visit was to a free movie honoring the 70th. anniversary of a relative. But, If I find this movie in the local theater, I blessed will go and watch it, with great joy and pleasure. And then I will publish a more complete review. So, it pisses off Muslims. That is a good thing; it gets their attention. Let them watch it and listen. Let the few who are literate turn to the two Sahihs, Ibn Ishaq's Sirat Rasul Allah, Tabari's Tahrik, Ibn Sa'd's Sira and The Sealed Nectar seeking facts to disprove the film's accurate depiction of Moe. They will find only confirmation of the worst of it. Muslims need to learn the truth about Moe & Allah even more than we do. They must, to escape eternal damnation, emancipate themselves from Allah's yoke of slavery. Once they know the fatal facts, those who retain a scintilla of vestigial morality will apostatize. If enough of them do so at one time, the Salafis will not be able to kill all of them and the empire of Islam which Moe built will crumble into dust. Moe really was a lunatic, suffering hallucinations as a side effect of epileptic seizures. He really did perceive that he had wrestled with a demon, was possessed, and set out to commit suicide. He really did marry the six year old daughter of his closest friend. He really did suborn murder. he really did attribute divine sanction to rape, pillage & plunder. Islam really is pure, unmitigated evil and that is the God blessed truth.
Those who will not learn from history really will be doomed to repeat it. When America declared independence, she lost the protection of the English Navy and her merchantmen were sacked and their crews held for ransom or sold into slavery. The new nation was nearly bankrupted by exaction of tribute. Adams and Jefferson asked Tripoli's Ambassador by what right they attacked us. His answer should serve as a life saving lesson, but it has been widely ignored.
Where have we seen that before? Only in the most authentic of the hadith collections: Sahih Bukhari; a Persian general got a similar answer from one of Umar's generals.
We could have learned from that, but we did not. We could have learned from the ravings of the "blind sheikh", but we did not. We could have learned from the threats issued by Usama bin Ladin, but we did not. We have one more chance, with the confession of Khalid Sheikh Mohammed, will we ever learn? [Emphasis added.]
Therefore, killing you and fighting you, destroying you and terrorizing you, responding back to your
attacks, are all considered to be great legitimate duty in our religion. These actions are our offerings to
God. In addition, it is the imposed reality on Muslims in Palestine, Lebanon, Afghanistan, Iraq, in the
land of the two holy sites [Mecca and Medina, Saudi Arabia], and in the rest of the world, where
Muslims are suffering from your brutality, terrorism, killing ofthe innocent, and occupying their lands
and their holy sites. Nevertheless, it would have been the greatest religious duty to fight you over your
infidelity. However, today, we fight you over defending Muslims, their land, their holy sites,and their
religion as a whole. http://online.wsj.com/public/resources/documents/gitmo20090310.pdf
One sentence stands out beyond the rest: "Nevertheless, it would have been the greatest religious duty to fight you over your
infidelity." That vital clue meshes with an infamous statement found in one codeification of Shari'ah.
- The destruction of the sword is incurred by infidels, although they be not the first aggressors, as appears from various passages in the sacred writings which are generally received this effect.
- Marginal Note
- Infidels may be attacked without provocation.
Muslims do not require provocation to attack us. They attack us because we are not Muslims, that is provocation enough.
- Rev. Terry Jones and the creators of "Innocence of Muslims" are not misguided, Muslims are. Both have read the Qur'an and at least one sira, Muslims are misguided: they believe that excrement, Jones and the movie's creator recognize Islam for what it is: a demonic system of intra-species predation.
- Dr. Ali Sina has said that it is necessary to insult Muslims in order to get their attention, sort of like whacking a stubborn mule with a piece of lumber. The objective is education, not injury.
- When did you condemn the Qur'an because of its insults and execrations against Jews & Christians? When did you condemn its declaration of genocidal warfare against us? Take your tongue out of Satan's anus long enough to condemn these egregious verses: 1:6, 2:161, 5:60, 9:29, 9:30, 98:6.
- The fitting response to genocidal conquest; existential war is extermination. Instead, Slick Willy treated it as a common criminal matter. Shrub sent men to bleed and die where he should have sent nukes.
- Democracy is mob rule, as likely to result in tyranny as good government. Our founders gave us a limited, representative republic, whose existential enemy should be exterminated, not appeased & apologized to.
- Evidently you respect the belief that "Only Allah has the right to be worshiped."; I do not, I condemn it because it is a denial of my rights as a Christian. Evidently you respect the belief that Allah demands continuous conquest; I do not, I condemn it because it is the basis of existential warfare against us. Evidently you respect the belief that a Prophet must make "a great slaughter" before holding prisoners for ransom; I do not, I condemn the sanctification of genocide. Evidently you respect the belief that Infidels may be attacked without provocation, their widows raped and their orphans sold into slavery; you can go to Hell with the Muslims.
- The cornerstone of our republic is individualism. Freedom of religion means freedom to choose among legitimate religions or none at all, without having any religion imposed by force or law. If you had read and understood 3:85, 3:110, Bukhari 6.60.80 and 8:39, you would know that Islam contravenes our rights; imposing itself by force.
- This blog post is not an abuse of free speech, it is an effort to educate and arouse fellow citizens so that they will rise up as one disrespectfully demanding the extinction of Islam. Paul Revere's ride was not an abuse of free speech. "Innocence of Muslims", International Judge the Koran Day and International Judge Muhammad Day are not abuses of free speech, they are legitimate warnings of clear, imminent and persistent danger.
- Inoffensive speech does not require protection. It is specifically offensive speech: expressions of fact and logical opinion which piss off violators of human rights that requires the protection afforded by the first amendment. Moe had his critics murdered, they needed protection; they did not have it.
- Charlie Brown said it best "Nobody likes having his cherished beliefs questioned." Muslims believe that they serve Allah by killing and terrorizing us. There is nothing wrong about exposing and offending that belief!