Now comes the response of the United States to the U.N.H.R.C Universal Periodic Review, delivered orally by the State Department's legal counsel. I would vomit, but I am loath to waste a good meal. Words lack the capacity to express the depth, breadth & intensity of my disgust, but I will give it a good try.The response appears to be carefully crafted by skilled lawyers, yet it can not pass close examination in the light of objective factual reality. Completion of the First UPR of the United States: Statement by Harold Hongju Koh
So, atheists & Catholics have committed acts of terrorism. Over what timeline? On what scope & scale? How does their recent engagement compare to that of Islam? Where in the holy scripture of any other 'religion' do you discover the functional equivalent of the following listed abominations?
- Intention & sanctification of terrorizing
- 3:151. We shall cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve, because they joined others in worship with Allâh, for which He had sent no authority; their abode will be the Fire and how evil is the abode of the Zâlimûn (polytheists and wrongdoers).
- 8:12. (Remember) when your Lord inspired the angels, "Verily, I am with you, so keep firm those who have believed. I will cast terror into the hearts of those who have disbelieved, so strike them over the necks, and smite over all their fingers and toes."
- Effective imperative to terrorize
- 8:57. If thou comest on them in the war, deal with them so as to strike fear in those who are behind them, that haply they may remember.
- 8:60. Against them make ready your strength to the utmost of your power, including steeds of war, to strike terror into (the hearts of) the enemies, of God and your enemies, and others besides, whom ye may not know, but whom God doth know. Whatever ye shall spend in the cause of God, shall be repaid unto you, and ye shall not be treated unjustly.
- Celebration of the effects of terrorizing
- 33:26. And those of the people of the Scripture who backed them (the disbelievers) Allâh brought them down from their forts and cast terror into their hearts, (so that) a group (of them) you killed, and a group (of them) you made captives.
- 33:27. And He caused you to inherit their lands, and their houses, and their riches, and a land which you had not trodden (before). And Allâh is Able to do all things.
- 59:2. He it is Who drove out the disbelievers among the people of the Scripture (i.e. the Jews of the tribe of Bani An-Nadir) from their homes at the first gathering. You did not think that they would get out. And they thought that their fortresses would defend them from Allah! But Allah's (Torment) reached them from a place whereof they expected it not, and He cast terror into their hearts, so that they destroyed their own dwellings with their own hands and the hands of the believers. Then take admonition, O you with eyes (to see).
- 59:13. Verily, you (believers in the Oneness of Allah - Islamic Monotheism) are more awful as a fear in their (Jews of Bani An-Nadir) breasts than Allah. That is because they are a people who comprehend not (the Majesty and Power of Allah).
- Eternal reward for terrorism
- 9:120. It was not becoming of the people of Al-Madinah and the bedouins of the neighbourhood to remain behind Allah's Messenger (Muhammad SAW when fighting in Allah's Cause) and (it was not becoming of them) to prefer their own lives to his life. That is because they suffer neither thirst nor fatigue, nor hunger in the Cause of Allah, nor they take any step to raise the anger of disbelievers nor inflict any injury upon an enemy but is written to their credit as a deed of righteousness. Surely, Allah wastes not the reward of the Muhsinun.
- Terrorism as life's mission
- 9:111. Verily, Allâh has purchased of the believers their lives and their properties; for the price that theirs shall be the Paradise. They fight in Allâh's Cause, so they kill (others) and are killed. It is a promise in truth which is binding on Him in the Taurât (Torah) and the Injeel (Gospel) and the Qur'ân. And who is truer to his covenant than Allâh? Then rejoice in the bargain which you have concluded. That is the supreme success .
Islam, having declared and prosecuted perpetual war against us, is a clear, imminent and persistent threat to our lives, property, prosperity & liberty. Islam, without Muslims, would be harmless. Muslims; believers as defined in 9:111, 49:15 & 8:2 , constitute an imminent threat and should be removed and excluded from our territory.Periodic Review » Releases » US Response to UN Human Rights Council Working Group Report
U.S. Response to UN Human Rights Council Working Group Report March 10, 2011 Report of the United States of America
Submitted to the U.N. High Commissioner for Human Rights
In Conjunction with the Universal Periodic Review
Response to the U.N. Human Rights Council Working Group Report A/HRC/IWG.6/9/L9
discrimination against Muslims, Arab Americans, and South Asians. The United States is committed to
addressing negative stereotypes, discrimination and hate crimes through measures such as the creation
of a 911 1 backlash task force, litigation to protect religious freedom including the right of school girls to
wear the hijab, nationwide community outreach, and enforcement of employment discrimination
laws. The United States is taking concrete measures to make border and aviation security measures
more effective and targeted to eliminate profiling based on race, religion, or ethnicity.
10. The following enjoy our support:
"The United States is committed to addressing negative stereotypes," The highlighted expression refers directly to the connection between Islamic doctrine/practice and terrorism. In a previous paragraph I outlined the Qur'an ayat which establish terrorism as an intrinsic sacrament of Islam and two hadith which exemplify it. Why is my government "committed to" denying objective factual reality? The policy is a token of suicidal treachery.While they claim to support the first amendment's free speech clause, they declare a policy directly opposed to it; an excellent exemplar of cognitive dissonance.
Prohibit expressly the use of racial profiling in the enforcement of immigration legislation (Mexico); 102. Revoke the national system to register the entry and exit of citizens of25 countries from the Middle-East, South
Asia and North Africa, and eliminate racial and other forms of profiling and stereotyping of Arabs, Muslims and South
Asians as recommended by CERD. (Sudan);
5. The following recommendations enjoy our support:
- 68, 101, and 219, in that profiling — the invidious use of race, ethnicity, national origin or religion — is prohibited under the U.S. Constitution and numerous pieces of national legislation.
Only those are believers who fight in Allah's cause, which is global domination; tho "kill others and are killed" and take steps to enrage or injure disbelievers. The policy of Obamination is suicidal treachery!
What is invidious about recognition of the fact that all of the perpetrators of recent mass casualty acts of terrorism were Muslims, acting in Allah's name? What can be more insane than scrutinizing innocent citizens while ignoring the obvious threat of Islamic affiliation?
against Moslems, and adopt necessary legislation (Iran); 191. Continue to create an enabling climate for religious and cultural tolerance and understanding at the grass roots
6. The following enjoy our support, in part:
- 190. We take effective measures to counter intolerance, violence and discrimination against all members of all minority groups, including Muslims. We cannot support this recommendation, however, to the extent that it asks us to take legislative measures countering insults. Insults (unlike discrimination, threats, or violence) are speech protected by our Constitution.
¶190-191 reflect boilerplate from recent U.N. resolutions "combating defamation of religions". Islamic law prescribes the death penalty for any negative expression about Allah, his Profit & their damnable system of intra-species predation. For the benefit of those who value knowledge over prejudice, I present links to the evidence on which the statement above is based. Rational people will follow them, read the relevant Shari'ah and curse Islam.
- O8.1-2: the penalty for apostasy.
- O8.7: the list of 20 acts entailing apostasy.
- O11.10: applicability of O8.7 to conquered Christians.
- O9.14: the penalty imposed on a Christian who says something "unmentionable" about Islam and its sanctities.
- O9.0-9.9: predation upon the human race.
"Tolerance becomes a crime when applied to evil" It is impossible for a rational and informed person to tolerate Islam and our government should not be attempting to impose irrationality upon us.
Related documents from Eye on the UN: