The Innocent Prophet? From Bare Naked Islam comes word of the release of the official trailer for "The Innocent Prophet". None can match the inside knowledge and intense passion of an apostate. Imran Firasat has the knowledge and the passion, both are on display in this trailer. I find only one glitch in the trailer: Chapter & Verse are transposed in the Qur'an displays. I expect that minor error will be corrected in the final release due in December.While the children may fight over it, Imran is preparing to give the world a great Christmas present. It is impossible to properly express my gratitude. By producing this video in an E.U. member state with a growing Muslim population, Imran risks his life and his liberty for the inestimable value of human life & liberty.
Qur'an citations in the trailer
- Verses of peace
- 4:57. But those who believe (in the Oneness of Allâh - Islâmic Monotheism) and do deeds of righteousness, We shall admit them to Gardens under which rivers flow (Paradise), abiding therein forever. Therein they shall have Azwâjun Mutahharatun [purified mates or wives (having no menses, stools, urine, etc.)] and We shall admit them to shades wide and ever deepening (Paradise) .
- 5:32. Because of that We ordained for the Children of Israel that if anyone killed a person not in retaliation of murder, or (and) to spread mischief in the land - it would be as if he killed all mankind, and if anyone saved a life, it would be as if he saved the life of all mankind. And indeed, there came to them Our Messengers with clear proofs, evidences, and signs, even then after that many of them continued to exceed the limits (e.g. by doing oppression unjustly and exceeding beyond the limits set by Allâh by committing the major sins) in the land!.
- 49:10. The believers are nothing else than brothers (in Islâmic religion). So make reconciliation between your brothers, and fear Allâh, that you may receive mercy.
- 19:96. Verily, those who believe [in the Oneness of Allâh and in His Messenger (Muhammad )] and work deeds of righteousness, the Most Beneficent (Allâh) will bestow love for them (in the hearts of the believers).
- Verses of violence
- 4:56. Surely! Those who disbelieved in Our Ayât (proofs, evidences, verses, lessons, signs, revelations, etc.) We shall burn them in Fire. As often as their skins are roasted through, We shall change them for other skins that they may taste the punishment. Truly, Allâh is Ever Most Powerful, AllWise.
- 2:191. And kill them wherever you find them, and turn them out from where they have turned you out. And Al-Fitnah is worse than killing. And fight not with them at Al-Masjid-al-Harâm (the sanctuary at Makkah), unless they (first) fight you there. But if they attack you, then kill them. Such is the recompense of the disbelievers.
- 9:5. Then when the Sacred Months (the Ist, 7th, 11th, and 12th months of the Islâmic calendar) have passed, then kill the Mushrikûn (see V.2:105) wherever you find them, and capture them and besiege them, and prepare for them each and every ambush. But if they repent and perform As-Salât (Iqâmat-as-Salât), and give Zakât, then leave their way free. Verily, Allâh is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful.
- 2:216. Jihâd (holy fighting in Allâh's Cause) is ordained for you (Muslims) though you dislike it, and it may be that you dislike a thing which is good for you and that you like a thing which is bad for you. Allâh knows but you do not know.
Who are those who believe? What is special about them? Two verses hold the answers for us. Believers are those who sold their souls to Allah in return for admission to his celestial bordello; who fight in his cause, which is to make Islam dominate the world.
- 9:111. Verily, Allâh has purchased of the believers their lives and their properties; for the price that theirs shall be the Paradise. They fight in Allâh's Cause, so they kill (others) and are killed. It is a promise in truth which is binding on Him in the Taurât (Torah) and the Injeel (Gospel) and the Qur'ân. And who is truer to his covenant than Allâh? Then rejoice in the bargain which you have concluded. That is the supreme success .
- 49:15. Only those are the believers who have believed in Allâh and His Messenger, and afterward doubt not but strive with their wealth and their lives for the Cause of Allâh. Those! They are the truthful.
deeds of righteousness
Charity, Saum, Salat, filial piety & kindness are in the usual litany of good deeds. There is something else that applies in the current context, and it ain't so benign. Any act intended to injure, enrage or terrorize disbelievers is imputed to the believer who performs it as a righteous good deed.
- 9:120. It was not becoming of the people of Al-Madinah and the bedouins of the neighbourhood to remain behind Allâh's Messenger (Muhammad when fighting in Allâh's Cause) and (it was not becoming of them) to prefer their own lives to his life. That is because they suffer neither thirst nor fatigue, nor hunger in the Cause of Allâh, nor they take any step to raise the anger of disbelievers nor inflict any injury upon an enemy but is written to their credit as a deed of righteousness. Surely, Allâh wastes not the reward of the Muhsinûn
On Judgment Day, Allah will weigh your sins against your good deeds. The swing of the balance determines where you will spend eternity. The more your good deeds outweigh your sins, the closer you get to Al-Firdhaos, the highest level of Paradise. Terrorism is on the good side of the balance.
killing innocent persons
Taking innocent life is proscribed in 5:32. The ignorant kuffar is to believe that he is home free because he has not killed anyone, committed adultery or spread mischief in the land, he must be innocent and thus sacrosanct. Nothing could be further from the true meaning of the verse. To comprehend it, we meed both context and scholarly exegesis. The next verse adds another expression: "wage war against Allah and his Messenger", which is not defined in the verse. It is defined by Tafsir Ibn kathir. It includes disbelief, contradiction & opposition . If you do not believe in Allah, you are in rebellion against him and subject to execution.
- 5:33. The recompense of those who wage war against Allâh and His Messenger and do mischief in the land is only that they shall be killed or crucified or their hands and their feet be cut off on the opposite sides, or be exiled from the land. That is their disgrace in this world, and a great torment is theirs in the Hereafter.
- `Wage war' mentioned here means, oppose and contradict, and it includes disbelief, blocking roads and spreading fear in the fairways.The Punishment of those Who Cause Mischief in the Land
Disbelief is a status offense punishable by death. People with scriptural religions may pay a punitive tax called jizya as a substitute for destruction. This subject is discussed explicitly in the handbook of Hanifi fiqh: Hedaya, Volume II, Title IX, page 217 & page 218. That is Islamic law as it was practiced in India.
It is Allah, not the Muslims proposing to burn us, after the Muslims kill us in jihad.
- 3:12. Say (O Muhammad ) to those who disbelieve: "You will be defeated and gathered together to Hell, and worst indeed is that place to rest.".
- 9:14. Fight against them so that Allâh will punish them by your hands and disgrace them and give you victory over them and heal the breasts of a believing people,
kill them wherever you find them
Al-Baqarah 191 & At-Taubah 5 refer to the conquest of Mekkah, ostensibly motivated by being driven out to exile in Medina. Yoel Natan lists 164 jihad verses. I prefer to cite the three primary jihad imperatives which command perpetual aggression, the hadith which confirm them, and their codification in Shari'ah.
- 8:39. And fight them until there is no more Fitnah (disbelief and polytheism: i.e. worshipping others besides Allâh) and the religion (worship) will all be for Allâh Alone [in the whole of the world ]. But if they cease (worshipping others besides Allâh), then certainly, Allâh is All-Seer of what they do.
- 9:29. Fight against those who (1) believe not in Allâh, (2) nor in the Last Day, (3) nor forbid that which has been forbidden by Allâh and His Messenger (4) and those who acknowledge not the religion of truth (i.e. Islâm) among the people of the Scripture (Jews and Christians), until they pay the Jizyah with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued.
- Sahih Bukhari Volume 1, Book 8, Number 387:
Narrated Anas bin Malik:
Allah's Apostle said, "I have been ordered to fight the people till they say: 'None has the right to be worshipped but Allah.' And if they say so, pray like our prayers, face our Qibla and slaughter as we slaughter, then their blood and property will be sacred to us and we will not interfere with them except legally and their reckoning will be with Allah." Narrated Maimun ibn Siyah that he asked Anas bin Malik, "O Abu Hamza! What makes the life and property of a person sacred?" He replied, "Whoever says, 'None has the right to be worshipped but Allah', faces our Qibla during the prayers, prays like us and eats our slaughtered animal, then he is a Muslim, and has got the same rights and obligations as other Muslims have."
- Sunan Abu Dawud Book 14, Number 2526
Narrated Anas ibn Malik: The Prophet (peace_be_upon_him) said: Three things are the roots of faith: to refrain from (killing) a person who utters, "There is no god but Allah" and not to declare him unbeliever whatever sin he commits, and not to excommunicate him from Islam for his any action; and jihad will be performed continuously since the day Allah sent me as a prophet until the day the last member of my community will fight with the Dajjal (Antichrist). The tyranny of any tyrant and the justice of any just (ruler) will not invalidate it. One must have faith in Divine decree.
- Sunan Abu Dawud Book 23, Number 3455:
Narrated Abdullah ibn Umar:
I heard the Apostle of Allah, (peace_be_upon_him) say: When you enter into the inah transaction, hold the tails of oxen, are pleased with agriculture, and give up conducting jihad (struggle in the way of Allah). Allah will make disgrace prevail over you, and will not withdraw it until you return to your original religion.
(O: Jihad means to war against non-Muslims ...
- O9.1 ...
In the time of the Prophet (Allah bless him and give him peace) jihad was a communal obligation after his emigration (hijra) to Medina. As for subsequent times, there are two possible states in respect to non-Muslims.
The first is when they are in their own countries, in which case jihad (def: o9.8) is a communal obligation, and this is what our author is speaking of when he says, "Jihad is a communal obligation," meaning upon the Muslims each year...
O9.8: The Objectives of Jihad
The caliph (o25) makes war upon Jews, Christians, and Zoroastrians (N: provided he has first invited them to enter Islam in faith and practice, and if they will not, then invited them to enter the social order of Islam by paying the non-Muslim poll tax
- O9.9 The caliph fights all other peoples until they become Muslim...
- O25.9 (8) and if the area has a border adjacent to
enemy lands, an eighth duty arises, namely to
undertake jihad against enemies, dividing the
spoils of battle among combatants, and setting
aside a fifth (def: 010.3) for deserving recipients.
- Hedaya Vol II, Book IX, Ch. 1 Pg. 141 PDF 154
- The destruction of the sword is incurred by infidels, although they be not the first aggressors, as appears from various passages in the sacred writings which are generally received this effect.
- Marginal Note
- Infidels may be attacked without provocation.
Jihad is ordained
Jihad is an obligation binding on all able bodied adult male Muslims who are free and sane. Offensive jihad is a communal obligation discharged when a sufficient number have reported to the front.
good for you
Either you come home with booty or you gain instant admission to Allah's celestial bordello.
But Muslims don't believe or do that
Then they are going to Hell.
- 2:85. After this, it is you who kill one another and drive out a party of you from their homes, assist (their enemies) against them, in sin and transgression. And if they come to you as captives, you ransom them, although their expulsion was forbidden to you. Then do you believe in a part of the Scripture and reject the rest? Then what is the recompense of those who do so among you, except disgrace in the life of this world, and on the Day of Resurrection they shall be consigned to the most grievous torment. And Allâh is not unaware of what you do.
- 9:38. O you who believe! What is the matter with you, that when you are asked to march forth in the Cause of Allâh (i.e. Jihâd) you cling heavily to the earth? Are you pleased with the life of this world rather than the Hereafter? But little is the enjoyment of the life of this world as compared with the Hereafter. 9:39. If you march not forth, He will punish you with a painful torment and will replace you by another people, and you cannot harm Him at all, and Allâh is Able to do all things.
- Sunan Abu Dawud Book 14, Number 2497:
The Prophet (peace_be_upon_him) said: He who does not join the warlike expedition (jihad), or equip, or looks well after a warrior's family when he is away, will be smitten by Allah with a sudden calamity. Yazid ibn Abdu Rabbihi said in his tradition: 'before the Day of Resurrection
I do not know the content of the full documentary, but I expect that it will deal with the life & character of Moe. I suggest doing your homework prior to the release of the documentary. Begin by reading at least one of the biographies: The Life of Muhammad, which you can get from Amazon, or The Sealed Nectar.To learn how Moe received his inspiration & revelations, read Sahih Bukhari Book 1 and Ibn Sa'd's hadith : http://www.soebratie.nl/religie/hadith/IbnSad.html#01.1.45.5, http://www.soebratie.nl/religie/hadith/IbnSad.html#01.1.51.1,
and http://www.soebratie.nl/religie/hadith/IbnSad.html#01.1.46.3. To discover how Moe faked the Qur'an, issuing situational scripture, read: Volume 6, Book 60, Number 305, Volume 6, Book 60, Number 309,
Volume 6, Book 60, Number 310, Volume 6, Book 60, Number 311, Volume 6, Book 60, Number 312, Book 026, Number 5395 and
Surah Al-Ahzab . To learn more about Moe's engagement in jihad, read:these books in Sahih Bukhari: Jihad, Khumus & Expedition. To learn about Moe's egregious practice of extortion, read: http://www.soebratie.nl/religie/hadith/IbnSad.html#01.2.73.3.
What was Moe guilty of?
Moe commissioned the assassination of his critics. The story of one such murder is in the readily available hadith, others are in Ishaq & Tabari, for those, see: List of Killings Ordered or Supported by Muhammad.
When one settlement surrendered after a long siege, Moe had the men and adolescent boys slaughtered.