Obamination:Misrepresenting Islam--Iftar 2012 Obamination presided over an Iftar August 10, 2012. As is his habit, Obanination spewed snake excrement. I will footnote the interesting chunks of crap with my comments which follow the transcript. Click the superscripts to view the comments, use your Back Space key to return to your place in the spew.
And by the way, we’ve seen this in recent days. In fact, the Olympics is being called "The Year of the Woman." (Laughter.) Here in America, we’re incredibly proud of Team USA -- all of them -- but we should notice that a majority of the members are women. Also, for the very first time in Olympic history, every team now includes a woman athlete. And one of the reasons is that every team from a Muslim-majority country now includes women as well. And more broadly -- that's worth applauding. (Applause.) Absolutely. More broadly, we’ve seen the extraordinary courage of Muslim women during the Arab Spring -- women, right alongside men, taking to the streets to claim their universal rights, marching for their freedom8, blogging and tweeting and posting videos, determined to be heard. In some cases, facing down tanks, and braving bullets, enduring detentions and unspeakable treatment, and at times, giving their very lives for the freedom that they seek -- the liberty that we are lucky enough to enjoy here tonight.9 These women have inspired their sisters and daughters, but also their brothers and their sons. And they’ve inspired us all. Even as we see women casting their ballots and seeking -- standing for office in historic elections, we understand that their work is not done. They understand that any true democracy must uphold the freedom and rights of all people and all faiths. We know this, too, for here in America we're enriched by so many faiths10, by men and women -- including Muslim American women. They’re young people, like the student who wrote me a letter about what it’s like to grow up Muslim in America. She’s in college. She dreams of a career in international affairs to help deepen understanding between the United States and Muslim countries around the world. So if any of the diplomatic corps have tips for her -- (laughter.) She says that "America has always been the land of opportunity for me, and I love this country with all my heart." And so we’re glad to have Hala Baig here today. (Applause.) They are faith leaders like Sanaa Nadim, one of the first Muslim chaplains at an American college -- a voice for interfaith dialogue who's had the opportunity to meet with the Pope to discuss these issues. We're very proud to have you here. (Applause.) They are educators like Auysha Muhayya, born in Afghanistan, who fled with her family as refugees to America, and now, as a language teacher, helps open her students to new cultures. So we're very pleased to have her here. (Applause.) They are entrepreneurs and lawyers, community leaders, members of our military, and Muslim American women serving with distinction in government. And that includes a good friend, Huma Abedin, who has worked tirelessly -- (applause) -- worked tirelessly in the White House, in the U.S. Senate, and most exhaustingly, at the State Department, where she has been nothing less than extraordinary in representing our country and the democratic values that we hold dear11. Senator Clinton has relied on her expertise, and so have I. The American people owe her a debt of gratitude -- because Huma is an American patriot, and an example of what we need in this country -- more public servants with her sense of decency, her grace and her generosity of spirit. So, on behalf of all Americans, we thank you so much. (Applause.) These are the faces of Islam in America12. These are just a few of the Muslim Americans who strengthen our country every single day. This is the diversity13 that makes us Americans; the pluralism that we will never lose. And at times, we have to admit that this spirit is threatened. We’ve seen instances of mosques and synagogues, churches and temples being targeted. Tonight, our prayers, in particular, are with our friends and fellow Americans in the Sikh community. We mourn those who were senselessly murdered and injured in their place of worship. And while we may never fully understand what motivates such hatred, such violence, the perpetrators of such despicable acts must know that your twisted thinking is no match for the compassion and the goodness and the strength of our united American family. So tonight, we declare with one voice that such violence has no place in the United States of America14. The attack on Americans of any faith is an attack on the freedom of all Americans. (Applause.) No American should ever have to fear for their safety in their place of worship. And every American has the right to practice their faith both openly and freely, and as they choose15. That is not just an American right; it is a universal human right. And we will defend the freedom of religion, here at home and around the world. And as we do, we’ll draw on the strength and example of our interfaith community, including the leaders who are here tonight. So I want to thank all of you for honoring us with your presence, for the example of your lives, and for your commitment to the values that make us "one nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all." (Applause.) God bless you. God bless the United States of America. (Applause.) END 8:48 P.M. EDT
- Freedom of religion is an individual right, declared in the Declaration of Independence and enshrined in the Bill of Rights so that the federal government is prohibited from establishing a national church and dictating religious doctrines. Freedom of religion can not be extended to Islam because jihad, "holy fighting in Allah's cause", is "the apex of its hump" (the highest peak of Islam). It is not possible that the Bill of Rights can empower Islam to deny our freedom to manifest Christianity. It is not possible that the Bill of Rights can empower Muslims to wage war against us.
- Ramadan is not a holy day, it is a holy month: a celebration of the commencement of Moe's revelations. Obamination is celebrating Moe's insanity.
- This nation was founded by Christians, not Muslims. Islam's role consisted of attacking our shipping, seizing ships, cargoes and crews, enslaving the men and holding them for ransom. Paying tribute to the Barbary Pirates nearly bankrupted the new nation.
- Ramadan celebrates the revelation of the Qur'an. It is impossible to link the Qur'an & Ramadan to peace. The Qur'an ordains jihad for Muslims. It commands Muslims to wage perpetual war against Christians. Islamic law requires the caliph to mount a minimum of one military expedition against kuffar in every year and declares that infidels may be attacked without provocation.
- The indemnity for loss of one finger is ten camels. At that rate, the indemnity for loss of a hand would be fifty camels. Estimating the value of a camel at $1000, that makes a hand worth $50,000.00. Islamic law prescribes the penalty of hand amputation for stealing an item worth more than $58.00. Justice? Yeah, right.
- Moe declared that our blood and property are not sacred to Muslims until we become Muslims. Dignity? Yeah, right.
- The indemnity for killing a male Muslim is 100 camels. The indemnity for killing a Muslima is 50 camels. The indemnity for killing a Christian is one third that for killing a Muslim. Equality? Yeah, right.
- Muslim Spring has nothing to do with freedom. It is a contest over who is going to sit on the dictator's throne. They are revolting for power, not for freedom. The result diminishes freedom, it does not augment freedom.
- If they sought freedom and liberty, their first act would be to abjure Islam and cast off Allah's yoke of slavery. Muslims have sold their souls to Allah for admission to his celestial bordello, so that they fight in his cause, killing others and being killed. Unless and until they abjure that contract, they are not seeking liberty, they are seeking domination.
- Faith is more than form, it is content. The doctrines Muslims believe in do not enrich America. Only Allah has the right to be worshiped. Only Allah has the right to rule. Moe wants loot, Allah wants genocide. Allah rewards Muslims for acts of terrorism. Allah will damn you for shirking jihad. Allah will bless you for going to jihad.
- Legislation by mutual consent, arrived at by an elected legislature is a democratic value. Imposition of Allah's Shari'ah by force is an Islamic value. The two can not be squared; they are polar opposites.
- Huma Abedin's face is that of an exotic beauty, belonging to her; it is not the true face of Islam. Obamination seeks to personify Islam; to ascribe, without evidence, virtues to a physically attractive person and extend them to her belief system. The true face of Islam is worn by Maj. Nidal Malik Hasan, S.O.A.
Obamination is alluding to the letters sent by five members of the House Intelligence Cmte. about granting security clearances to Muslims having links to the Muslim Brotherhood. He is, by innuendo, calumniating the committee members. Huma is so beautiful, and the exemplar of every virtue according to Obamination; it must be impossible that she could be a security risk. The committee members put their focus on the wrong association because they lack the courage to make a full frontal assault on the problem. It is fashionable to attribute evil doctrines and practices to the Muslim Brotherhood but anathema to criticize Islam. In reality, the brotherhood is nothing more or less than Islam. Allah is their goal. That should be your first clue. The Qur'an is their constitution. That is your second clue. Imposing Shari'ah on a global scale is their objective. Death in Allah's cause is their highest aspiration. Those are clues for you but you can not perceive them because you have not read the Qur'an and hadith. The brotherhood adds nothing to Islam doctrinally; it is only a reflection of heightened zealotry as described in Surah At-Taubah 9:111.
Huma is not a security threat because her father was a member of the Muslim Brotherhood and her mother, brother and sister are active members. She is a security threat because she is a Muslim, a believer in Allah's imperatives, threat and promise. Huma is married to a Jew, a relationship strictly prohibited in Islamic law because their children will not be raised as Muslims and Kuffar are not permitted to have authority over Muslims. But Islamic clerics are not condemning her marriage because it gave her a step up to a position of influence where she has the ability to advance the short term objective of "destroying their miserable house". The necessity of engaging in subversion outweighs the law against Muslimas marrying Kuffar.
- Diversity does not make us Americans! Being born here makes us Americans. A mix of Christians, Jews and atheists is diversity enough, we do not need to add our sworn enemies in order to have diversity.
- Murder and arson are criminal offenses, regardless of the identity of the victims. The intrinsic evil of those crimes is not increased because the victims are Sikhs or Muslims. Churches are burned and Christians are assaulted and murdered damn near every day in Africa and Egypt but we do not hear Obamination objecting to it or proposing aid to the victims. He admits Muslims as refugees but excludes persecuted Christians. As Islamic demographics increase here, the incidence of attacks on Christians and churches will increase disproportionately.
- Rights are reciprocal. In the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Christians are arrested, jailed and deported for having prayer meetings in their apartments. In Egypt, Indonesia and Pakistan, they are not allowed to build new churches or maintain existing churches. Islamic law specifically forbids building churches, displaying crosses, ringing bells and public prayer & processions. Islam is inseverable, an all or nothing package deal which includes genocidal conquest and licenses Muslims to rape captive women. The practice of Islam is not complete without jihad! It is therefore impossible that Muslims can have a right to practice Islam because it contravenes our right to live in peace free of threat and assault. 9/11 was an Islamic act of worship; read the second page of the confession.