The OIC Remembers the Victims of 9/11 on its 10th Anniversary The OIC did not condemn the Accursed Abomination, it celebrated it, smirking & snickering at your gullibility. Read between the lines and between the words, scratch the surface and delve into Islam's canon to discover the unpleasant objective factual reality. The OIC's malignant pretense is reproduced below with superscripts linked to my revelatory evidence and comments. Click any superscript to read the comment, then use your Backspace key to return to your place in the septic spew.The OIC Remembers the Victims of 9/11on its 10th Anniversary
Date: 11/09/2011 -
- This is all I could find: "After the terrorist attacks on the 11th of September 2001, the OIC issued a statement condemning the « brutal and criminal » acts, stating that they are in contradiction wth the teachings of Islam. The statementunderlined the need to distinguish the terrorism practised by groups and individuals from the national resistance of peoples for liberation from occupation and colonialism." Strongest possible terms? "Allah" & "damn" are missing. That condemnation falls far short.
1. Emphasize the condemnation of terrorism in all its forms, and reject any justification or rationalization for it, consider it as a global phenomenon that is not connected with any religion, race, color, or country, and distinguish it from the legitimate resistance to foreign occupation, which does not sanction the killing of innocent civilians.
2. Introduce comprehensive qualitative changes to national laws and legislations in order to criminalize all terrorist practices as well as all practices to support, finance, or instigate terrorism.
3. Affirm commitment to the OIC Convention on Combating Terrorism, participate actively in international counter-terrorism efforts, and endeavor to implement the recommendations of the International Conference on Combating Terrorism, held in Riyadh in February 2005, including the establishment of an International Center for Combating Terrorism, as well as the recommendations of the Special Meeting of OIC Foreign Ministers on Terrorism, held in Kuala Lumpur in April 2002.
4. Support efforts to develop an International Code of Conduct to Combat Terrorism and to convene an international conference or a special session of the UN General Assembly to reiterate the international consensus on establishing a comprehensive strategy to combat this dangerous phenomenon.
- [...]"I have been ordered to fight the people till they say: 'None has the right to be worshipped but Allah.' And if they say so, pray like our prayers, face our Qibla and slaughter as we slaughter, then their blood and property will be sacred to us[...][Sahih Bukhari 1.8.387] Islam does not hold our lives & property sacred until we become Muslims at sword point. It is Islam that disrespects life & liberty.
- 1:6. Guide us to the Straight Way 1:7. The Way of those on whom You have bestowed Your Grace, not (the way) of those who earned Your Anger (such as the Jews), nor of those who went astray (such as the Christians).
2:161. Verily, those who disbelieve, and die while they are disbelievers, it is they on whom is the Curse of Allâh and of the angels and of mankind, combined. 2:162. They will abide therein (under the curse in Hell), their punishment will neither be lightened, nor will they be reprieved.
98:6. Verily, those who disbelieve (in the religion of Islâm, the Qur'ân and Prophet Muhammad ()) from among the people of the Scripture (Jews and Christians) and Al-Mushrikûn will abide in the Fire of Hell. They are the worst of creatures.
- 3:110. You [true believers in Islâmic Monotheism, and real followers of Prophet Muhammad and his Sunnah (legal ways, etc.)] are the best of peoples ever raised up for mankind; you enjoin Al-Ma'rûf (i.e. Islâmic Monotheism and all that Islâm has ordained) and forbid Al-Munkar (polytheism, disbelief and all that Islâm has forbidden), and you believe in Allâh. And had the people of the Scripture (Jews and Christians) believed, it would have been better for them; among them are some who have faith, but most of them are Al-Fâsiqûn (disobedient to Allâh - and rebellious against Allâh's Command). 3:111. They will do you no harm, barring a trifling annoyance; and if they fight against you, they will show you their backs, and they will not be helped. 3:112. Indignity is put over them wherever they may be, except when under a covenant (of protection) from Allâh, and from men; they have drawn on themselves the Wrath of Allâh, and destruction is put over them. This is because they disbelieved in the Ayât (proofs, evidences, verses, lessons, signs, revelations, etc.) of Allâh and killed the Prophets without right. This is because they disobeyed (Allâh) and used to transgress beyond bounds (in Allâh's disobedience, crimes and sins). 59:2. He it is Who drove out the disbelievers among the people of the Scripture (i.e. the Jews of the tribe of Banî An-Nadîr) from their homes at the first gathering. You did not think that they would get out. And they thought that their fortresses would defend them from Allâh! But Allâh's (Torment) reached them from a place whereof they expected it not, and He cast terror into their hearts, so that they destroyed their own dwellings with their own hands and the hands of the believers. Then take admonition, O you with eyes (to see).
- What did they say when they slit the throats of the flight crews? "Allahhu Akbar"; "follow no faith"? What sort of Muslim follows no faith?
- Bukhari Ch 61 # 2756: ...It is mentioned from Ibn 'Umar from the Prophet, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, "My provision has been placed under the shadow of my spear, and abasement and humility have been placed on the one who disobeys my command. 2:216. Jihâd (holy fighting in Allâh's Cause) is ordained for you (Muslims) though you dislike it, and it may be that you dislike a thing which is good for you and that you like a thing which is bad for you. Allâh knows but you do not know. 8:39. And fight them until there is no more Fitnah (disbelief and polytheism: i.e. worshipping others besides Allâh) and the religion (worship) will all be for Allâh Alone [in the whole of the world ]. But if they cease (worshipping others besides Allâh), then certainly, Allâh is All-Seer of what they do. 9:29. Fight against those who (1) believe not in Allâh, (2) nor in the Last Day, (3) nor forbid that which has been forbidden by Allâh and His Messenger (4) and those who acknowledge not the religion of truth (i.e. Islâm) among the people of the Scripture (Jews and Christians), until they pay the Jizyah with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued.
- Terrorism is rooted in the Qur'an & sunnah. To combat terrorism, it is necessary to abjure & curse the following ayat & ahadith without any hesitation, evasion or mental reservation whatsoever. No Muslim will abjure & curse these verses because by so doing, he would sign his own death warrant. I refer doubters & dissenters to Reliance of the Traveller, O8.1 & O8.7-7. 3:151. We shall cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve, because they joined others in worship with Allâh, for which He had sent no authority; their abode will be the Fire and how evil is the abode of the Zâlimûn (polytheists and wrongdoers). 8:12. (Remember) when your Lord inspired the angels, "Verily, I am with you, so keep firm those who have believed. I will cast terror into the hearts of those who have disbelieved, so strike them over the necks, and smite over all their fingers and toes."
8:57. So if you gain the mastery over them in war, punish them severely in order to disperse those who are behind them, so that they may learn a lesson. 8:60. And make ready against them all you can of power, including steeds of war (tanks, planes, missiles, artillery, etc.) to threaten the enemy of Allâh and your enemy, and others besides whom, you may not know but whom Allâh does know. And whatever you shall spend in the Cause of Allâh shall be repaid unto you, and you shall not be treated unjustly. 9:120. It was not becoming of the people of Al-Madinah and the bedouins of the neighbourhood to remain behind Allâh's Messenger (Muhammad when fighting in Allâh's Cause) and (it was not becoming of them) to prefer their own lives to his life. That is because they suffer neither thirst nor fatigue, nor hunger in the Cause of Allâh, nor they take any step to raise the anger of disbelievers nor inflict any injury upon an enemy but is written to their credit as a deed of righteousness. Surely, Allâh wastes not the reward of the Muhsinûn 33:26. And those of the people of the Scripture who backed them (the disbelievers) Allâh brought them down from their forts and cast terror into their hearts, (so that) a group (of them) you killed, and a group (of them) you made captives. 33:27. And He caused you to inherit their lands, and their houses, and their riches, and a land which you had not trodden (before). And Allâh is Able to do all things. 59:2. He it is Who drove out the disbelievers among the people of the Scripture (i.e. the Jews of the tribe of Banî An-Nadîr) from their homes at the first gathering. You did not think that they would get out. And they thought that their fortresses would defend them from Allâh! But Allâh's (Torment) reached them from a place whereof they expected it not, and He cast terror into their hearts, so that they destroyed their own dwellings with their own hands and the hands of the believers. Then take admonition, O you with eyes (to see).
59:13. Verily, you (believers in the Oneness of Allâh - Islâmic Monotheism) are more awful as a fear in their (Jews of Banî An-Nadîr) breasts than Allâh. That is because they are a people who comprehend not (the Majesty and Power of Allâh). Sahih Bukhari Volume 1, Book 7, Number 331:
Narrated Jabir bin 'Abdullah:
The Prophet said, "I have been given five things which were not given to any one else before me.
1. Allah made me victorious by awe, (by His frightening my enemies) for a distance of one month's journey.
2. The earth has been made for me (and for my followers) a place for praying and a thing to perform Tayammum, therefore anyone of my followers can pray wherever the time of a prayer is due.
3. The booty has been made Halal (lawful) for me yet it was not lawful for anyone else before me.
4. I have been given the right of intercession (on the Day of Resurrection).
5. Every Prophet used to be sent to his nation only but I have been sent to all mankind. Sahih Bukhari Volume 4, Book 52, Number 220:
Narrated Abu Huraira: Allah's Apostle said, "I have been sent with the shortest expressions bearing the widest meanings, and I have been made victorious with terror (cast in the hearts of the enemy), and while I was sleeping, the keys of the treasures of the world were brought to me and put in my hand." Abu Huraira added: Allah's Apostle has left the world and now you, people, are bringing out those treasures (i.e. the Prophet did not benefit by them). 33:21. Indeed in the Messenger of Allâh (Muhammad ) you have a good example to follow for him who hopes in (the Meeting with) Allâh and the Last Day and remembers Allâh much. Moe is the Muslim role model; what did he do? How was he made victorious? There is the tap root of terrorism.
- OIC Convention on Combating Terrorism
"Terrorism” means any act of violence or threat thereof notwithstanding its motives or intentions perpetrated to carry out an individual or collective criminal plan with the aim of terrorizing people or threatening to harm them or imperiling their lives, honor, freedoms, security or rights or exposing the environment or any facility or public or private property to hazards or occupying or seizing them, or endangering a national resource, or international facilities, or threatening the stability, territorial integrity, political unity or sovereignty of independent States
This paragraph from the convention's preamble shows us exactly why the U.N. is not able to define terrorism: The OIC refuses to admit the fact that the PLO, HAMAS & Hezbollah are terrorists.
Confirming the legitimacy of the right of peoples to struggle against foreign occupation and colonialist and racist regimes by all means, including armed struggle to liberate their territories and attain their rights to self-determination and independence in compliance with the purposes and principles of the Charter and resolutions of the United Nations
- How is reconciliation possible between Islam and Judaism? "Worst of living creatures", "those who earned Allah's wrath", "fight those who", "He would certainly keep on sending against them (i.e. the Jews), till the Day of Resurrection, those who would afflict them with a humiliating torment."[7:167], "The Hour will not be established until you fight with the Jews, and the stone behind which a Jew will be hiding will say. "O Muslim! There is a Jew hiding behind me, so kill him.""[Sahih Bukhari 4.52.177].
- The clash is between civilization and barbarism represented by Islam.
- Start by eliminating Islam, if you have any common sense.
- UNGA Resolution 62/272 does not mention Islam or its association with terrorism. Other resolutions do, on the insistence of the OIC. 10/22
- 6 Expresses deep concern in this respect that Islam is frequently and wrongly
associated with human rights violations and terrorism and, in this regard, regrets the laws or
administrative measures specifically designed to control and monitor Muslim minorities, thereby
stigmatizing them and legitimizing the discrimination they experience;
- 7 Reaffirms the commitment of all States to the implementation, in an integrated
manner, of the United Nations Global Counter-Terrorism Strategy, adopted without a vote by the
General Assembly in its resolution 60/288 of 8 September 2006 and reaffirmed by the Assembly
in its resolution 62/272 of 5 September 2008, in which it clearly reaffirms, inter alia, that
terrorism cannot and should not be associated with any religion, nationality, civilization or
group, as well as the need to reinforce the commitment of the international community to
promote, among other things, a culture of peace and respect for all religions, beliefs and cultures
and to prevent the defamation of religions;
- 6 Expresses deep concern in this respect that Islam is frequently and wrongly
- Further expresses its deep concern that Islam is frequently and wrongly
associated with human rights violations and terrorism;
- Further expresses its deep concern that Islam is frequently and wrongly
- Islam demands that it be shielded from exposure; that we be prevented from lifting the lid of the septic tank so that the world can see and smell Islam as it really is. I intend, whenever I see that demonic demand reiterated, to use it as an occasion for lifting that lid. Terrorism is an intrinsic sacrament of Islam. This fatal fact is established by the numerous ayat and two hadith which sanctify & exemplify terrorism.
Yes, the OIC remembers the accursed abomination, with swelling pride & satisfaction at the havoc wrought by the magnificent 19, who earned Brownie Points towards better seats in Allah's Celestial Bordello by steps taken to injure & enrage disbelievers ten years ago. No, they do not condemn terrorism because to do so would make them apostates, subject to execution.Islam is a package deal: all or nothing. It is not possible to renounce terrorism without renouncing Islam, which is why they won't do it. From this day forward, you can ask any Muslim: "how did Allah make Muhammad victorious?". When he lies to you, you can cite Sahih Bukhari, 1.7.331: "Allah made me victorious by awe, (by His frightening my enemies) for a distance of one month's journey. " and 4.52.220: "I have been made victorious with terror (cast in the hearts of the enemy)," From this day forward, when any Muslim asserts falsely that terrorism is harram, you can cite the numerous ayat which sanctify it, the best of which, although indirect, is 9:120, which promises rewards for any step taken to injure or enrage disbelievers. 8:27 & 59: 2 fit together hand in glove, forming a congruent pattern which can not be denied.
- punish them severely in order to disperse those who are behind them, so that they may learn a lesson
- Then take admonition, O you with eyes (to see).