Obamination: "endowed by their Creator" I found this video clip at The Party of Know. President Barack Hussein Obama was using a teleprompter when he omitted the crucial phrase "endowed by their Creator" from the Declaration of Independence. Since that was not the only incidence of omission, we can assume that it was deliberate, not accidental.In a recent rant on his radio show, Sean Hannity asked why the President made that omission. The general assumption would be that he did so in compliance with the ACLU/AUSCS party line which denies the Creator any role in government. By the same token, we might assume that he included the phrase in a later speech because of political heat stirred up by Hannity and other commentators. I will offer a different, less benign explanation. Islamic doctrine includes a tactic of casting terror1 to weaken its victims, rendering them incapable of effectively resisting Islamic conquest. The modern implementation of that tactic involves the destruction of the victim's faith. The following quote is from a Pakistani Army training manual by Brig. S.K. Malik: The Quran'ic Concept of War. [Emphasis added.]
ARRA News Service informs us that President Obama committed the phrase on three occasions, and recently included it. They provide video clips of one omission and one inclusion.
To succeed in terrorizing us, Islam must first weaken or destroy our faith in God. Since the end of WW2, Communists have been attempting to erode our faith for the purpose of easing the triumph of Communism. In my opinion, President Obama is attempting to erode our faith to ease the triumph of Islam.
- 3:151 We shall cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve, because they joined others in worship with Allâh, for which He had sent no authority; their abode will be the Fire and how evil is the abode of the Zâlimûn (polytheists and wrongdoers).
- 8:12 (Remember) when your Lord inspired the angels, "Verily, I am with you, so keep firm those who have believed. I will cast terror into the hearts of those who have disbelieved, so strike them over the necks, and smite over all their fingers and toes."
- 8:57 So if you gain the mastery over them in war, punish them severely in order to disperse those who are behind them, so that they may learn a lesson.
- 8:60 Against them make ready your strength to the utmost of your power, including steeds of war, to strike terror into (the hearts of) the enemies, of God and your enemies, and others besides, whom ye may not know, but whom God doth know. Whatever ye shall spend in the cause of God, shall be repaid unto you, and ye shall not be treated unjustly.
- 33:26 And those of the people of the Scripture who backed them (the disbelievers) Allâh brought them down from their forts and cast terror into their hearts, (so that) a group (of them) you killed, and a group (of them) you made captives.
- 59:2 He it is Who drove out the disbelievers among the people of the Scripture (i.e. the Jews of the tribe of Bani An-Nadir) from their homes at the first gathering. You did not think that they would get out. And they thought that their fortresses would defend them from Allah! But Allah's (Torment) reached them from a place whereof they expected it not, and He cast terror into their hearts, so that they destroyed their own dwellings with their own hands and the hands of the believers. Then take admonition, O you with eyes (to see).
- 59:13 Verily, you (believers in the Oneness of Allah - Islamic Monotheism) are more awful as a fear in their (Jews of Bani An-Nadir) breasts than Allah. That is because they are a people who comprehend not (the Majesty and Power of Allah).
- Sahih Bukhari 1.7.331 Allah made me victorious by awe, (by His frightening my enemies) for a distance of one month's journey.
- Sahih Bukhari 4.52.220 I have been made victorious with terror (cast in the hearts of the enemy)