Innocence of Muslims Update: Zbigniew Brzezinski Spews Feces Bare Naked Islam embeded this video in which Zbigniew Brzezinski calumniated Innocence of Muslims and its creator. I want you to view the video, carefully consider what Brzezinski said, and then view Innocence of Muslims. The references you need to verify the truthfulness of the trailer are listed below, and fully laid out in another post linked at the end of this post.
The right of free speech is essentially necessary for the preservation of our other rights. Without it, we are sunk. We must tell the malignant mischief makers who demand censorship of Islam's critics to go directly to Hell. I therefore ask all citizens of the United States of America who read this blog post to sign these petitions which will send emails to your Representative & Senators. We must demand the preservation of the right of free speech and the outlawing of Islam which demands its destruction and our enslavement.
- Morsi: intelligient & moderate
- Point valid: Not entirely freedom of speech: responsibility.
- Example, yelling fire in a crowded theater.
- What if there is a fire in the theater? If so, and one was aware of it without sounding the alarm, would he not bear responsibility for resulting death and injury?
- Who conspired, for what purpose, and what evidence? Brzezinski offers only innuendo and slimy smear, no relevant, verifiable evidence of conspiracy or malignant motivation.
- Anonymous creators:
- Credibility is a function of content, not identity. Is it unwise to want to avoid fatwa and murder attempts?
- "Crazy Pastor"
- Slander, innuendo and slimy smear, conduct unbecoming a retired official.
- Intent? "Clearly to provoke violence--killings.".
- Prove it. Because the content of the video is factually sound, verifiable through Islam's canonical texts, it is obvious that the intent was to inform and arouse the audience, to provoke them to political action, not mob violence.
- Islamic violence is undertaken on Islamic initiative, not provoked! Hedaya 2:9:1:141.
The video describes Moe as a lunatic who feared that his encounter was demonic and tried to commit suicide. Did he fear madness? Did he run to his wife asking her to hide him? Did he contemplate suicide?
The video says something about conditions in Egypt: that the indigenous Christian minority suffers assault, murder and malicious destruction of property with impunity and official complicity. Is that message true or false?
The video describes Moe as a womanizing lecher who married the six year old daughter of his best friend and engaged in adultery with his wife's slave girl. Did that really happen?
<<<The video shows Moe declaring that the infidel's were to be killed, their property spoiled; widows and orphans to be enslaved. Was he a barbarian warlord or wasn't he? Did he engage in genocide or didn't he? Did he engage in extortion or didn't he? For the answers to these crucial questions, I direct you to two blog posts containing the details with links to Islamic source texts:
The video depicts Moe as putting words in Allah's mouth: issuing situational scripture to sanction every evil he wanted to engage in. Did he do that? The video shows Moe conversing with a donkey, claiming that it answered his questions. Is that for real? See also page 76 of this pdf:
To answer those questions, we need to delve into the Qur'an, hadith, Sira and both Islamic and secular history. Are you willing to do that and make a judgment based on evidence or are you a bigot? If the video accurately depicts Moe as an impious false prophet and barbarian warlord who founded not a religion but a war machine disguised as a religion which has attacked America seeks our destruction and intends to attack again, could the video be a means of provoking us to discover the truth for ourselves by investigating the validity of its conceptual content? What if the Muslims are coming and will keep on coming and the video is sounding a warning to alert us to impending danger? Take a close, clear eyed look at the video, ignore the low production values and concentrate on the conceptual content. Now examine the relevant evidence concerning the video's conceptual content:
- Bulletin of Christian Persecution July 30 - Aug. 31, 2012
- Sahih Bukhari Volume 9, Book 87, Number 111
- Ibn Sa'd Volume 1, Parts 1.51.1
- Guillaume's The Life of Muhammad, Page 165-166.
- Ibn Sa'd Volume 1, Parts 1.45.4
- Ibn Sa'd Volume 1, Parts 1.45.5
- Sahih Bukhari Volume 7, Book 62, Number 64
- Open to page 76 of the pdf file, page 41 of the text.
- Tabari Volume VIII, Page 131
- Sunan Ibn Majah # 3411
- Tabari Vol VIII, pg 134
- page 664 of Guillaume's The Life of Muhammad
- ibid 367
- ibid 997
- Sahih Bukhari Volume 4, Book 52, Number 143
- Sahih Bukhari Volume 1, Book 8, Number 387
- page 289 of Guillaume's The Life of Muhammad
- iid 512
The relevant quotes are included in this blog post which provides the evidence of the video's veracity: