Innocence of Muslims: True or False; You Be The Judge! Its International Judge Muhammad Day revisited, and you are on the bench; I am presenting the evidence which will empower you to assess the veracity of the concepts presented by the video clip entitled "Innocence of Muslims". Herein you will find quotes from the Qur'an, hadith, Shari'ah & tafsir linked to source for easy confirmation. You will also find quotes from Tabari's Tahrik and Guillaume's translation of Ishaq's Sira. To verify them, go to the topical quotes appendix of http://www.prophetofdoom.net/ . Please review the video, then examine the evidence. Note that I have added emphasis, with yellow highlights to bring out the most important clauses.
Moe is portrayed as a demon possessed lunatic, suicidal, terrorist, pederast, lecher and genocidal, barbarian warlord. If he was, he blessed sure was not a Messenger of God because God would not hire and retain an unrepentant sinner. God did not allow King David to build his Temple because of David's adultery & murder. How could he tolerate a close relationship with a child molester, lecher, murderer and genocidal warlord? If the central concepts conveyed by "Innocence of Muslims" are valid, then Islam is not of God, it is demonic; a horrific fraud and war crime perpetrated against Muslims and the whole human race. The video begins with a statement that goes against the grain of every U.N. resolution condemning "defamation of Islam": "Islam = terrorism. The statement is either true or false. Are men terrorists with Islam and normal humans without it? Is Islam the cause of terrorism? The Qur'an and hadith hold evidence which must be examined to find the answer to this crucial question.
I will cast terror
- 3:151. We shall cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve, because they joined others in worship with Allâh, for which He had sent no authority; their abode will be the Fire and how evil is the abode of the Zâlimûn (polytheists and wrongdoers). 3:152. And Allâh did indeed fulfil His Promise to you when you were killing them (your enemy) with His Permission; until (the moment) you lost your courage and fell to disputing about the order, and disobeyed after He showed you (of the booty) which you love. Among you are some that desire this world and some that desire the Hereafter. Then He made you flee from them (your enemy), that He might test you. But surely, He forgave you, and Allâh is Most Gracious to the believers.
- 8:12. (Remember) when your Lord inspired the angels, "Verily, I am with you, so keep firm those who have believed. I will cast terror into the hearts of those who have disbelieved, so strike them over the necks, and smite over all their fingers and toes."
- 8:57. So if you interlock (yourself) with them in War — then by (routing) them strike terror in those that are behind them per chance they get admonition.
- 8:60. Against them make ready your strength to the utmost of your power, including steeds of war, to strike terror into (the hearts of) the enemies, of Allah and your enemies, and others besides, whom ye may not know, but whom Allah doth know. Whatever ye shall spend in the cause of Allah, shall be repaid unto you, and ye shall not be treated unjustly.
Allah cast terror
- 33:26. And those of the people of the Scripture who backed them (the disbelievers) Allâh brought them down from their forts and cast terror into their hearts, (so that) a group (of them) you killed, and a group (of them) you made captives. 33:27. And He caused you to inherit their lands, and their houses, and their riches, and a land which you had not trodden (before). And Allâh is Able to do all things
- 59:2. He it is Who drove out the disbelievers among the people of the Scripture (i.e. the Jews of the tribe of Banî An-Nadîr) from their homes at the first gathering. You did not think that they would get out. And they thought that their fortresses would defend them from Allâh! But Allâh's (Torment) reached them from a place whereof they expected it not, and He cast terror into their hearts, so that they destroyed their own dwellings with their own hands and the hands of the believers. Then take admonition, O you with eyes (to see).
You scare them more...
- 59:13. Indeed, you strike more terror in their hearts than their fear of God. This is because they are people who do not comprehend.
Allah rewards terrorists
- 9:120. It was not becoming of the people of Al-Madinah and the bedouins of the neighbourhood to remain behind Allâh's Messenger (Muhammad when fighting in Allâh's Cause) and (it was not becoming of them) to prefer their own lives to his life. That is because they suffer neither thirst nor fatigue, nor hunger in the Cause of Allâh, nor they take any step to raise the anger of disbelievers nor inflict any injury upon an enemy but is written to their credit as a deed of righteousness. Surely, Allâh wastes not the reward of the Muhsinûn 9:121. Nor do they spend anything (in Allâh's Cause) - small or great - nor cross a valley, but is written to their credit, that Allâh may recompense them with the best of what they used to do (i.e. Allâh will reward their good deeds according to the reward of their best deeds which they did in the most perfect manner).
victorious with terror
- Sahih Bukhari Volume 1, Book 7, Number 331:
Narrated Jabir bin 'Abdullah:
The Prophet said, "I have been given five things which were not given to any one else before me.
1. Allah made me victorious by awe, (by His frightening my enemies) for a distance of one month's journey.
2. The earth has been made for me (and for my followers) a place for praying and a thing to perform Tayammum, therefore anyone of my followers can pray wherever the time of a prayer is due.
3. The booty has been made Halal (lawful) for me yet it was not lawful for anyone else before me.
4. I have been given the right of intercession (on the Day of Resurrection).
5. Every Prophet used to be sent to his nation only but I have been sent to all mankind.
- Sahih Bukhari Volume 4, Book 52, Number 220:
Narrated Abu Huraira: Allah's Apostle said, "I have been sent with the shortest expressions bearing the widest meanings, and I have been made victorious with terror (cast in the hearts of the enemy), and while I was sleeping, the keys of the treasures of the world were brought to me and put in my hand." Abu Huraira added: Allah's Apostle has left the world and now you, people, are bringing out those treasures (i.e. the Prophet did not benefit by them).
Allah would cast terror and did cast terror so that people were killed, enslaved and dispossessed. Allah commanded Muslims to strike terror by harsh treatment of defeated victims and by maximizing their military strength. Allah told Moe that the Jews were more afraid of Moe than of him. Moe said that he was made victorious by terror. Allah promised Muslims extra credit towards an upgrade in their seat in his celestial bordello for any act of terrorism.Moe deliberately constructed a reputation of barbarian rapine so as to terrify his intended victims, compelling them to surrender without a fight or making them disorganized, scattered, easy prey. Terrorism is an intrinsic sacrament of Islam.
Violence against Copts
impunity & complicity
I will leave this matter to an expert: Bill Warner, who compiles the evidence: Bulletin of Christian Persecution July 30 - Aug. 31, 2012.
Did Moe really run home to his wife and hide under her skirt, scared witless? Sahih Bukhari has the answer to this question.
The commencement of the Divine Inspiration to Allah's Apostle was in the form of good righteous (true) dreams in his sleep. He never had a dream but that it came true like bright day light. He used to go in seclusion (the cave of) Hira where he used to worship(Allah Alone) continuously for many (days) nights. He used to take with him the journey food for that (stay) and then come back to (his wife) Khadija to take his food like-wise again for another period to stay, till suddenly the Truth descended upon him while he was in the cave of Hira. The angel came to him in it and asked him to read. The Prophet replied, "I do not know how to read." (The Prophet added), "The angel caught me (forcefully) and pressed me so hard that I could not bear it anymore. He then released me and again asked me to read, and I replied, "I do not know how to read," whereupon he caught me again and pressed me a second time till I could not bear it anymore. He then released me and asked me again to read, but again I replied, "I do not know how to read (or, what shall I read?)." Thereupon he caught me for the third time and pressed me and then released me and said, "Read: In the Name of your Lord, Who has created (all that exists). Has created man from a clot. Read and Your Lord is Most Generous...up to..... ..that which he knew not." (96.15)
Then Allah's Apostle returned with the Inspiration, his neck muscles twitching with terror till he entered upon Khadija and said, "Cover me! Cover me!" They covered him till his fear was over and then he said, "O Khadija, what is wrong with me?" Then he told her everything that had happened and said, 'I fear that something may happen to me." Khadija said, 'Never! But have the glad tidings, for by Allah, Allah will never disgrace you as you keep good reactions with your Kith and kin, speak the truth, help the poor and the destitute, serve your guest generously and assist the deserving, calamity-afflicted ones." Khadija then accompanied him to (her cousin) Waraqa bin Naufal bin Asad bin 'Abdul 'Uzza bin Qusai. Waraqa was the son of her paternal uncle, i.e., her father's brother, who during the Pre-Islamic Period became a Christian and used to write the Arabic writing and used to write of the Gospels in Arabic as much as Allah wished him to write. He was an old man and had lost his eyesight. Khadija said to him, "O my cousin! Listen to the story of your nephew." Waraqa asked, "O my nephew! What have you seen?" The Prophet described whatever he had seen.
Waraqa said, "This is the same Namus (i.e., Gabriel, the Angel who keeps the secrets) whom Allah had sent to Moses. I wish I were young and could live up to the time when your people would turn you out." Allah's Apostle asked, "Will they turn me out?" Waraqa replied in the affirmative and said: "Never did a man come with something similar to what you have brought but was treated with hostility. If I should remain alive till the day when you will be turned out then I would support you strongly." But after a few days Waraqa died and the Divine Inspiration was also paused for a while and the Prophet became so sad as we have heard that he intended several times to throw himself from the tops of high mountains and every time he went up the top of a mountain in order to throw himself down, Gabriel would appear before him and say, "O Muhammad! You are indeed Allah's Apostle in truth" whereupon his heart would become quiet and he would calm down and would return home. And whenever the period of the coming of the inspiration used to become long, he would do as before, but when he used to reach the top of a mountain, Gabriel would appear before him and say to him what he had said before. (Ibn 'Abbas said regarding the meaning of: 'He it is that Cleaves the daybreak (from the darkness)' (6.96) that Al-Asbah. means the light of the sun during the day and the light of the moon at night).
- Ibn Sa'd Volume 1, Parts 1.51.1
Muhammad Ibn `Umar informed us; he said: Yunus Ibn Muhammad Ibn Fudalah
al-Zafari related to me on the authority of his father; (second chain) he (Ibn Sa'd)
said: Kathir Ibn Zayd related to me on the authority of al-Muttalib Ibn 'Abd Allah
Ibn Hantab; they said:
The Apostle of Allah, may Allah bless him, had seen his people departing from him.
He was one day sitting alone when he expressed a desire: I wish, Allah had not
revealed to me anything distasteful to them. Then the Apostle of Allah, may Allah
bless him, approached them (Quraysh) and got close to them, and they also came
near to him. One day he was sitting in their assembly near the Ka`bah, and he
recited: "By the Star when it setteth", (Qur'an, 53:1) till he reached, "Have ye
thought upon Al-Uzza and Manat, the third, the other". (Qur'an, 53:19-20) Satan
made him repeat these two phrases: These idols are high and their intercession is
expected. The Apostle of Allah, may Allah bless him, repeated them, and he went on
reciting the whole surah and then fell in prostration, and the people also fell in
prostration with him. Al-Walid Ibn al-Mughirah, who was an old man and could not
prostrate, took a handful of dust to his forehead and prostrated on it. It is said: Abu
Uhayhah Sa'id Ibn al-'As, being an old man, took dust and prostrated on it. Some
people say: It was al-Walid who took the dust; others say: It was Abu Uhayhah;
while others say: Both did it. They were pleased with what the Apostle of Allah, may
Allah bless him, had uttered. They said: We know that Allah gives life and causes
death. He creates and gives us provisions, but our deities will intercede with Him,
and in what you have assigned to them, we are with you. These words pricked the
Apostle of Allah, may Allah bless him. He was sitting in his house and when it was
evening, Gabriel, may peace be on him, came to him and revised the surah. Then
Gabriel said: Did I bring these two phrases. The Apostle of Allah, may Allah bless
him, said: I ascribed to Allah, what He had not said.
Then Allah revealed to him: "And they indeed strove hard to beguile thee
(Muhammad) away from that wherewith We have inspired thee, that thou shouldst
invent other than it against Us; and then would they have accepted thee as a friend.
And if We had not made thee wholly firm thou mightest almost have inclined
unto them a little.
Then had We made thee taste a double (punishment) of living and a double
(punishment) of dying then hadst thou found no helper against Us. (Al-Qur'an, 17:73-
75. This narration is not acceptable, because none of the first narrators is a
Companion. For a detailed discussion see Shibli, Sirat al-Nabi, 1st edition, p. 176)
- 22:52. Never did We send a Messenger or a Prophet before you, but; when he did recite the revelation or narrated or spoke, Shaitân (Satan) threw (some falsehood) in it. But Allâh abolishes that which Shaitân (Satan) throws in. Then Allâh establishes His Revelations. And Allâh is All-Knower, All-Wise:
Does God desire great slaughter, or does genocide come from Satan's corner? Allah made great slaughter Moe's price of admission to his celestial bordello.
- 8:67. It is not for a Prophet that he should have prisoners of war (and free them with ransom) until he had made a great slaughter (among his enemies) in the land. You desire the good of this world (i.e. the money of ransom for freeing the captives), but Allâh desires (for you) the Hereafter. And Allâh is All-Mighty, All-Wise.
- Ibn Sa'd Volume 1, Parts 1.45.4
'Affan Ibn Muslim informed us: Hammad Ibn Salamah informed us on the authority
of Hisham Ibn 'Urwah, he on the authority of 'Urwah: Verily, the Apostle of Allah,
may Allah bless him, said:
0 Khadijah, I see light and hear sounds and I fear I shall be a sooth-sayer. She said:
Verily, Allah will not do it with you, 0 son of `Abd Allah. Verily, you speak the truth,
return things entrusted to you and fulfil (obligations of) relationship.
- Ibn Sa'd Volume 1, Parts 1.45.5
Yahya 1bn Abbad and `Affan Ibn Muslim informed us; they said: Hammad Ibn
Salamah informed us; he said: Ammar Ibn Abi `Ammar informed us; (variation)
Yahya Ibn `Abbád (only) said: Hammad Ibn Salamah said: I think (he narrated) on
the authority of Ibn `Abbas:
Verily, the Prophet, may Allah bless him, said: O Khadijah I hear sounds and see
light and I fear I am mad. She said: 0 son of `Abd Allah ! Allah will not do it with
you. Then she approached Waraqah Ibn Nawfal and related (the incident) to him.
He said: If he is true, then he is nomos as in the case of Moses. If I am alive, when he
is commissioned (to prophethood) I shall support him, help him and believe in him.
The story of Moe's child bride is well represented in the authentic hadith collections, compiled in this pdf file: http://www.scribd.com/doc/100910355/Aisha-s-Age, I will reproduce one of them here, linked to the source; you can easily find the others by reading the surrounding ahadith and using your favorite hadith search engine to find the rest.